Hacking Pokesav Platinum with AK2.1 + Akaio

Tnev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey gang,

i get the database business, but I'm struggling with Pokesav for Platinum. I can create the .xml (or whatever documents) with the codes, but I don't know how/where to put them on my SD Card or how to activate them properly.

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial somewhere (or god forbid, tell me yourself) that guides you through from start to finish (minus creating the pokemon in Pokesav...... thanks youtube.com) with an Acekard 2.1 and Akaio.

cheers

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your title is misleading. I thought there was a pokesav(platinum edition) homebrew for the acekard2i...for that I will not help

btw why not use pokesav generated .sav files? i dont understand this xml business your trying to do. just edit your file and save then bam your done.

Tnev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My sincerest apologies....

ok i've got a .sav file

i tried putting that in with my .nds and .nds.sav files but nothing seems to have happened

i'm probably cutting corners with creating the thing in pokesav, but is there something else i should do after i've made a .sav file?

thanks

jojoj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean your trying to add your own custom codes you made from pokesav and exported in xml format. this is what you have to do

1. download action replay code manager

2. load the GBAtemp cheat database xml file you downloaded into my custom code list [just drag and drop it's rly rly rly rly easy]

3. scroll down till you see your version of pokemon platinum i.e. or [E] open up the xml file exported from pokesav. copy the code given in the xml file add it in the pokemon platinum by right clicking and pressing add new cheat and pasting the code you copied from the exported xml file from pokesav

4. go to the C: drive or whatever your master drive is for your comp go to program files click on datel click on action replay code manager then click on local_codelists and drag and drop the file of the database on your desktop and add it to your cheats in the aio folder in your card......

if this is to much and you feel i am not being very clear i'll make a vid for you and post it on a media fire link
happy.gif
just say the word

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
takun32 said:
Your title is misleading. I thought there was a pokesav(platinum edition) homebrew for the acekard2i...for that I will not help

btw why not use pokesav generated .sav files? i dont understand this xml business your trying to do. just edit your file and save then bam your done.
No it's not? It's not like "How to do blablabla"... And for for information, there is a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/SS/HG Pokesav homebrew for the DS.

Anyway, what are you on about.? Just stick the ROM on and let AKAIO make the save file... Then edit it with Pokesav or whatever.

Tnev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Anyway, what are you on about.? Just stick the ROM on and let AKAIO make the save file... Then edit it with Pokesav or whatever."

Hey man,

I didn't know you could use Pokesav like that (editing the save file you already have) so cheers. Makes it ten times easier... The last question I have is a lame one but anyway. You know those "hidden hex values". They basically let people (who know what they're doing i.e. Nintendo) whether a Pokemon is hacked right? Is there a way to make those look legit for each Pokemon you create (i assume they vary from poke to poke)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy