ROM Hack Pokesav .pkmn file collection

unknownme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello hello
happy.gif
I'm not too great with the whole pokemon save modifier thingy, but when I upload the pokemon, they don't get added to my pokedex. Anyway of doing that? Maybe if I trade it to my one friend and he trades it back?

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
why would it matter if you can just unlock the full pokedex in pokesav? Or am i thinking wrong here?

spoils the fun of at least *trying* to "catch'em all" XD and plus pokesave has other useful options like item modifier, mesprit/crescelia wild pokemon modifier, fossil modifier, and other fun tidbits =P

smile.gif
on another note...
hmms so i got curious as to how many of us are still playing pokemon out there...
drop by my poll sometime!

Link: Are YOU Still Playing Pokemon?

Bobza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a riolu or a lucario

level 1-28?

I really need it and the ones on the site are obviously fake they have full effort values..

well i might as well say:

Riolu and ludacrio are both fake on the site
frown.gif

Gary The Great

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.animecourtyard.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Just a comment, if you want get only real pokemons from the .pkm list use this site to check the .pkm files some files from the collection has been cheated like Lugia.

http://pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php

i think this page will be useful for all of us using the .pkm colleciton

@Bobza, you can get Riolu in D/P wtf you want a pkm file...

Klotser

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why are the pokemons that are supposed to be eggs like Squirtle and Eevee already hatched when I put them in my storage?
And how do I turn pokemons into eggs?

Edit: nvm, found it.
wink.gif

Edit2: Ok I have another problem, my bulbasaur egg just hatched but it isn't on the pokedex, do I have to collect all the new pokemon first or something?

ZdProjects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i spend most of my time on this site reading the post but i don't reply, thats the only reason i don't have many post. ask me any question though and ill anwer it.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a comment, if you want get only real pokemons from the .pkm list use this site to check the .pkm files some files from the collection has been cheated like Lugia.

http://pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php

i think this page will be useful for all of us using the .pkm colleciton

Too bad 90% of the Pokemon I personally caught can't be tested, 5% say they pass and 5% say they fail
unsure.gif
I think the site is a bit bunk if you ask me......

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very Odd....tested my Dragonite, Togekiss, Machamp, Salamance and all could not be verified....program said

QUOTE said:
pAC - pika ANTI CHEAT *beta2*
The current version of of pAC can not determine if this Pokemon is cheated
Check an other Poke

All were hatched and trained by me...only thing I can think of is the fact that the save was once a M3 and is now a G6Real...but again almost all my pokemon say they above?

jimmy_logic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I am wandering if anyone can post files of legit high IVs (ie. all IVs over 23) with the following natures Adamant, Hardy, Modest and Timid. I don't care what Pokemon is attached, I just want them to be legit i.e. not hacked and passing the pika Anti-Cheat program. If you can help please PM Me.

Regards

Jimmy

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello hello
happy.gif
I'm not too great with the whole pokemon save modifier thingy, but when I upload the pokemon, they don't get added to my pokedex. Anyway of doing that? Maybe if I trade it to my one friend and he trades it back?

I want to know this as well. I just read five+ pages back, and didn't find anything. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN