ROM Hack Pokesav .pkmn file collection

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the crapdex, if you add pokemon ina way that they should normally be added, they will automatically be added with the fulldex.
So don't worry.
Although, just to be safe (incase you do something wrong), wait till you beat the game.

[done updating for today. 20+ new pokemon added. - FRLG starters fixed and made into eggs for you]
Egg locations are wrong... change Egg locations to 100 (PokemonDayCare)
everything is fine.. except for the rigged IV part...

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
... Also, I'll be adding a * next to pokemon I didn't add.

Thanks Flam9
wink.gif
Just to be sure, I was talking about marking those NOT legitimately caught by you.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
With the crapdex, if you add pokemon ina way that they should normally be added, they will automatically be added with the fulldex.
So don't worry.
Although, just to be safe (incase you do something wrong), wait till you beat the game.

[done updating for today. 20+ new pokemon added. - FRLG starters fixed and made into eggs for you]

ok, thanks for the confirmation, and yes i've already beaten the game it's just that i haven't seen enough pokemon yet to unlock the national dex yet, and i was thinking of unlocking it with pokesav but i've heard it messes with your save so i won't i don't think.

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another way of getting legit pokemon in the game without adding them in through .pkm files is to open up the editor, selecting events and then choosing the pokemon you want in the "Mining Museum pokemon" option. It'll add the pokemon to that event (Normally you'd have to turn in a fossil), and give you a perfectly legit level 20 pokemon. It'll also add said pokemon to the Dex.

The only disadvantage to this method is that you'll only get them as level 20, which can be a little annoying when you want to tweak the leveling and evolution, however, it does give you legit pokemon (aside from the location and level of course).

davidj16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got pokemon legit Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile Celebi, jirachi legit pkm files

Flam9

OP
Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
Just letting you guys know I won't be updating for a week or two due to finals. However, that doesn't stop you from uploading some. When I'm done my exams there'll be a big update.

Rhyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How/Where can I get PokeSAV?
I looked all over, but to no avail.
Is it EZV compatable?
Also, heheh...
What are "IV" and "EV"?

EDIT: Found PokeSAV...
Any equivalent for Mac, or way to just muck with the .sav directly?

New EDIT: Went to the library, used PokeSAV, and gave meself a Deoxys.
However, it's a PAIN to manually input the stats for a pokemon, say, Arceus, that I want to input. Anyway to make it go to the defaults?

chartreusesnot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone cares, Arceus is located at:
Map: 510
X: 31
Y:25
Z: 16
Change this value in Pokesav, and uncheck the arceus event (in event flags) completely, as well as "azure flute used". This will put you on a platform and u just have to walk to the very top of the stairs and a little exclamation point will come up. You will walk up to an invisible arceus and fight it.

Rhyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!
So that should let me go fight/catch Arceus? YAYS!
So I uncheck "Axure flute used" to make it work? Shouldn't it be checked?
Either way, thanks!

Lexal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can help you with (later):
Shiny Tentacool.
Shiny Koffing
Entei (and some other legendaries in Silver/Gold)
Ruby start pkmn(s?)
Charizard
And some other usefull!
They are from my ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another way of getting legit pokemon in the game without adding them in through .pkm files is to open up the editor, selecting events and then choosing the pokemon you want in the "Mining Museum pokemon" option. It'll add the pokemon to that event (Normally you'd have to turn in a fossil), and give you a perfectly legit level 20 pokemon. It'll also add said pokemon to the Dex.

The only disadvantage to this method is that you'll only get them as level 20, which can be a little annoying when you want to tweak the leveling and evolution, however, it does give you legit pokemon (aside from the location and level of course).

hmmm this is a great way to get legit pokemon !!!! after i beat the game i wanna make a save with all pokemon on it ! you think thats possiable ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: