FuLei

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've read a little about Pokerus and know that it ameks your pokemon stronger, but like is there anything bad it can do??? Respond quickly if possible.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Never had Pokerus happen to my pokemons b4!

and i've played through a few pokemon games.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
osw i'll trade you a legit pokerus'd bidoof if ya want
smile.gif

anyone know what the best strategy to get the most out of pokerus is>?

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
My psyduck has Pokerus, and he was level 9. Best way to use the pokerus is to have a low level poke who was recieved in a trade get infected and hold exp share. Then go fight strong trainers with other stronger pokemon. Woot

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got two pokemon with PKRS through GTS. Infected my party pokemon, but then my savefile was damaged for four days, however, with Pokesav i could recover it (*blesses pokesav*) but after three days are gone, all my pokemon became immune to it and therefore lost it
smile.gif

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
PokéRus is a good behaved virus on your pokemon that you can get when you beat a certain amount of wild pkmn.
The pokemon you used for beating the last of the amount wildies has the PokéRus for 24 hours.

Spread it by putting that "infected" pokémon in one of your boxes on the PC

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My psyduck has Pokerus, and he was level 9. Best way to use the pokerus is to have a low level poke who was recieved in a trade get infected and hold exp share. Then go fight strong trainers with other stronger pokemon. Woot

No, fighting trainers with Pokerus is stupid. I'm not sure if Pokerus works with Exp Share either. The best way is to fight low level Pokes with Pokerus and Macho Brace (4x EV gain) until you gain all your EVs (I think there's a person in Sunyshore that gives your Pokemon a ribbon if they max out their EVs).

QUOTEÂ How can you tell if it has Pokerus? Does something show up at the Pokemon stat screen?
Yes, it's a little button thing that says "POKERS" or something.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
osw i'll trade you a legit pokerus'd bidoof if ya want
smile.gif

anyone know what the best strategy to get the most out of pokerus is>?

Thanks for the offer but don't worry about it. I just thought it was strange that i've never experienced it
happy.gif

And Speaking of shinys, i've never found any legit ones of those either! I've seen tons of illedit ones though (online saves)

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you can see if your pkmn has a pokerus by looking with his summary
there, next to the gender and lvl you can see in purple written : pkrs (Pokérus)
When it dissapeared, your pkmn have a black dot next to his name in the party pkmn screen, it means it had pkrs and cannot infected again

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
you can see if your pkmn has a pokerus by looking with his summary
there, next to the gender and lvl you can see in purple written : pkrs (Pokérus)
When it dissapeared, your pkmn have a black dot next to his name in the party pkmn screen, it means it had pkrs and cannot infected again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anyone here?