ROM Hack Pokemon Yin Black & Pokemon Yang White

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought they were weak on purpose, I mean they are just grunts, and for that gauntlet with no breaks they were pretty tough

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought they were weak on purpose, I mean they are just grunts, and for that gauntlet with no breaks they were pretty tough
I...Hmmmm...Well...Hmmmmmmm....

Damn, man...that is a good point...They ARE just grunts! Grunts are just...LOL I probably shouldn't say.

Plus just think of it as a break from fighting all da other overly powerful gym leaders and stuff in the game...you get to beat up people who use steel and electric type over and over again. LOL I'll think ya for pointing that out, kid. :3

EDIT: Plus...I'm just too damn lazy to find out which grunt is which in trainer editor; all over again.

Iceypunchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can some1 please upload a prepatched game,cause i ***** hate xdelta it refuses to work for me......This game seems really interesting.

ZachRoth

Trophies
XP
Howdy--

Really want to try this hack out, but I can't seem to get the enclosed xdelta gui to patch my ROM. It seems like the GUI isn't even responding when I click "Apply patch."

Is there another way to apply this patch? I've never actually had trouble before applying xdelta patches, although those files were always .xdelta, and these are just .patch files...

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My final version's out, folks...Check it out in OP, yo! Or don't...Be a jerk, I don't care. )': LOL JK

Also...

Can some1 please upload a prepatched game,cause i ***** hate xdelta it refuses to work for me......This game seems really interesting.
I had no idea I had two replies to this thread...I didn't really check on it those times I was online here. *shrugs*
So, xdelta patcher isn't working...Yeah, I heard that all before...

Didja made sure to download the net framework thingy? Also, when you put in the patch and rom...Cut off any other extension that was added in the program when you chose the rom and patch.

When you get ready to patch the game, what should be written in the program, should be like thusly:

Yin Black V3.2.patch (Only that. Without anything else in the 'Select Patch' Slot)
Pokemon Black.nds (Only that. Without anything else in the 'Select Rom' Slot)

Just cut off whatever comes up with after selecting patch and rom.

Howdy--

Really want to try this hack out, but I can't seem to get the enclosed xdelta gui to patch my ROM. It seems like the GUI isn't even responding when I click "Apply patch."

Is there another way to apply this patch? I've never actually had trouble before applying xdelta patches, although those files were always .xdelta, and these are just .patch files...
Just looked at what I wrote to icepunchy...Your problem could possibly be the same as his

...Anyways, you have anymore trouble you know where to come, yo.

Andrew13112001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody still there?The creator?Anyone?
I currently started this,and I am fighting the waiters at the first gym.Thoose are my pokemons:
Tepig-Level 13(almost 14)
Shinx-Level 14(almost 15)
Pansage-Level 10(gotta store him after the first gym)
What level shall thoose be before going to take down the leader?
Anyway,this game is indeed waaay harder.I actually had trouble defeating Bianca right before Striation City.Yep.That;s right!BIANCA!
Anyway,back to my question:
What level shall thoose be before going to take down the leader?

UPDATE #1:
I just beat Cress with this team:
Tepig-Level 16
Luxio-Level 16-17(Leveled up trough the gym battle)
Poochyena-Level 16
Pansage-Level 10(never been used)
Eevee gave me the most trouble.He actually defeated my Tepig.Mantyne was easily taken down by my Luxio,and so was Pampour.A bit harder than Mantyne to defeat,but easier than Eevee.It feelt weird that Pampour was weaker(level 14) than the others(level 16).
Anyway,I decided to keep Pansage for a while,as he is the only pokemon that can learn Cut out of my team.But I'll replace him as soon as I find someone else to use Cut.
So that's that for the moment.

Quick Update:UPDATE #2:
I finished the DreamYard part,and currently traning.
Pignite-Level 17
Luxio-Level 17
Pansage-Level 10(not being used)
Poochyena "Crunch"-Level 16
Meditite "Mels"-Level 16
and....
Totodile-Level 14
I went back to Route 1 in a hunt for a Lotad...and ended up finding the rare Totodile! :D
Also,when heading back to Striation City,I seen my first shaking grass(without cheats).I hapily walked to it...and then a Combee ruined it all!It popped up before reaching to the shaking grass. :(

Quick Update:UPDATE #3
I am currently preparing to face Lenora.I already defeated all the trainer up to her.
My team:
Pignite-Level 24
Luxio-Level 24
Mightyena-Level 24
Croconaw-Level 24
Pansage-Level 10(Only being kept because of Cut)
Yep.I decided to dump Meditite.Well,I left it at the Day Care,but won't get it out anytime soon anyway.
And..I did a lot of leveling up.I also evolved Totodile and Poochyena into Croconaw and Mightyena,respectively.
Expect a big update soon,as I will defeat Lenora and do a bit of Pinwheel Forest.
I have a good Fire/Fighting Pokemon.A good Electric one.A good Dark one.A good Water One...what I am missing a lot of types,but what I'm currenly interested in is:Grass,Ghost and Ground.But mostly Grass and Ghost.

UPDATE #4:
I defeated Lenora,and I am currently training in front of Pinwheel Forest.This is my team:
Pignite-Level 28
Luxio-Level 27
Croconaw-Level 26
Mightyena-Level 26
Pansage-Level 10(Only being kept because of Cut)
Pelliper-Level 25
Yep.I cauht a Wingull and evolved it.

UPDATE #5:
I just reached to Castelia City with this team:
Pignite-Level 32
Luxio-Level 29
Zoroak-Level 31
Feraligatr-Level 31
Mightyena-Level 31
Pansage-Level 12(Only being kept because of Cut)
Well,I stored Pelliper and caught a Zorua,which later evolved into Zoroak.

ZHODY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is one rule with which you must play this game:

EVERYTHING HAS FAKE OUT.

If you did not play this game knowing this rule, then you have been sorely misled and probably want your 1HKOs back. I'm sorry, but we can not give you them back. They have been lost to the void that is Fake Out.

I hope you continue to enjoy this game even with it's Fake Out Abuse.

pokemon_angel2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...Dunno...Think I should make one? I mean, if that's what the people want then I guess I should, right?

Also, about the no experience thing: what are you playing on flashcard, emulator...what?
Cuz, if it's about the flashcard, I'm afraid I'm at a loss here, sorry.
make an AP patch. it worked wonders for my moon black 2.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Update! I got a pre-patched Euro White Rom and Applied your patch to it and guess what, my Oshawott gained experienced! I will now resume playing.
can i have a link to that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu