Misc Pokemon XYORASSMUSUM Global Link Revival Save Files Needed

Cybora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my team is trying to revive the Global Link/Game Sync for the 3DS pokemon games. We currently need save files that used the Game Sync feature once and connected to the Pokemon Global Link. The save file can be ANY save file as long as the save was used to connect to the Global Link website before the respective shutdowns for each generation of the games.

We just need one save file from each of the 8 Pokemon games for the 3DS which are Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, and Pokemon Ultra Moon.

If you have one, PLEASE let us know by contacting here at GBATemp or through Discord to Cybora#8389. Thank you so much in advance for contributing to our research.

Last edited by Cybora,

ANotes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my team is trying to revive the Global Link/Game Sync for the 3DS pokemon games. We currently need save files that used the Game Sync feature once and connected to the Pokemon Global Link. The save file can be ANY save file as long as the save was used to connect to the Global Link website before the respective shutdowns for each generation of the games.

We just need one save file from each of the 8 Pokemon games for the 3DS which are Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, and Pokemon Ultra Moon.

If you have one, PLEASE let us know by contacting here at GBATemp or through Discord to Cybora#8389. Thank you so much in advance for contributing to our research.
Hi, are you guys still trying to revive the Global Link/Game Sync for the 3DS pokemon games?

SO_Volcan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I Happen to have an Ultra Sun Game with Game Sync funny enough and am willing to share it with you my game sync was used quite a lot and still tries to connect but fails.
Contact me if you still want the Save Files.
Edit: I have also sent you a friend request on discord

Last edited by SO_Volcan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi what meds are you taking?