ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have an outdated version of the "hax". The forced exit function was not available in the oldest versions, so try to update your hax payload. (last version is 2.7 gamma)
Try to open any mildly recent homebrew and exit it with those buttons, if this is not working either, then my theory is proved.
I have hax 2.7 installed since it came out, so I have no idea.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"In order to use online services, a newer version of this software is required."

HANS doesn't supports updates, how am I supposed to get the mystery gift? :unsure:

heavymetalfairi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still being updated/added?

Would love to get ahold of the new shiny Machamp event but I don't see it anywhere on the servers, anyone know the SID of it? Also still need the new Korean shiny mewtwo, and I think there is a new Japanese one, unsure (not the april 28th jpn one)

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Would love to get ahold of the new shiny Machamp event but I don't see it anywhere on the servers, anyone know the SID of it? Also still need the new Korean shiny mewtwo, and I think there is a new Japanese one, unsure (not the april 28th jpn one)
I have scripts to keep track of when events are added, last added event was shiny Xernias iirc, but everything before that I've uploaded. Might have to sift through names to figure out what is what.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have scripts to keep track of when events are added, last added event was shiny Xernias iirc, but everything before that I've uploaded. Might have to sift through names to figure out what is what.
Would it be possible for you to host a nice tidy self updating ZIP of all the WC6 data on salthax?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to host a nice tidy self updating ZIP of all the WC6 data on salthax?
All I download is the encrypted BOSS data, and that normal key is not (and probably will never be) out in the open. It would be impossible to host a self updating zip because the nature or decrypting BOSS data requires a 3DS.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I download is the encrypted BOSS data, and that normal key is not (and probably will never be) out in the open. It would be impossible to host a self updating zip because the nature or decrypting BOSS data requires a 3DS.
Fooey and once again the scourge of the bootrom strikes again -__- oh well the site is still nice to use

D

Deleted User

It's a local wireless download, it will never be on their servers ;)

Reactions: Queno138

Jair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Does this still work on Firmware 11.0? I've done every step as in the guide, but when I enter mystery gift inside the game no matter if it's via code or via internet the pokemon displayed is a bulbasaur, and no wonder cards are ever added to my collection. Trying to exit the mystery gift screen freezes the 3ds. I've dumped using the mystery machine 3 times and I always get the same result. Ctrpwn and Hans load without any apparent problems and I am using a 2.7hax via HBL Cia. I've also tried exiting the Pokemon Game using L+R+Down+B but still no data is saved and there's no mystery gift waiting in the pokemon center.
System: O3DS, MenuHax+Aureinand, Sys 9.2, Emu 11.0
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Saix9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this still work on Firmware 11.0? I've done every step as in the guide, but when I enter mystery gift inside the game no matter if it's via code or via internet the pokemon displayed is a bulbasaur, and no wonder cards are ever added to my collection. Trying to exit the mystery gift screen freezes the 3ds. I've dumped using the mystery machine 3 times and I always get the same result. Ctrpwn and Hans load without any apparent problems and I am using a 2.7hax via HBL Cia. I've also tried exiting the Pokemon Game using L+R+Down+B but still no data is saved and there's no mystery gift waiting in the pokemon center.
System: O3DS, MenuHax+Aureinand, Sys 9.2, Emu 11.0
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When you run HANS, do you set code --> SD = to YES?

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the event's gonna be updated like the shiny machamp event and will it be updated for the miltank event and all the others?

Alvyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0563 for Arceus doesn't seem to work for me, I remember someone earlier in the thread claiming they received one. When I punch in the code it just displays a blank card.

I've done a mass import of codes and all others are fine, I'm using OR in case the code is only for X/Y but since they both use wc6, I doubt that's a problem.

Edit: Assuming of course it's just a regular injection (as with Pkhex and others).

Last edited by Alvyn,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is the event's gonna be updated like the shiny machamp event and will it be updated for the miltank event and all the others?

Any event that isn't a Online or Serial code distribution, will not be on his server.
(unless he decides to create a fake fake full wondercard + boss data)

What he does is he extracts the data from Nintendo's servers,
decrypt them,
then host the server akin to how a server is hosted.

the data on the original server is not only wc6 format, but also tons of other information beyond a standard wc6full format.

So if nobody dumps the full "boss format" at a local wireless event,
you will not get it.

Shiny machamp is one of these examples.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag