ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

D

Deleted User

Well, I was about to start creating a similar system, but I think I just don't need to investigate this anymore :P

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked with PKHex and some wondercards are shown as not valid for Pokemon Y. For example Arceus, Celebi(shouldn't be a Faithful encounter), and Genesect. I don't know if this is a bug with the program or what. It's worth noting I have a US version but other JP/EU events checked out just fine.

BonsaiXXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I checked with PKHex and some wondercards are shown as not valid for Pokemon Y. For example Arceus, Celebi(shouldn't be a Faithful encounter), and Genesect. I don't know if this is a bug with the program or what. It's worth noting I have a US version but other JP/EU events checked out just fine.
Other than celebi the events aren't released yet, and celebi is a pretty new event so they might not be in the PKHex database yet. My Jirachy from the real distribution is also showing up as not valid

Reactions: Vanth88

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other than celebi the events aren't released yet, and celebi is a pretty new event so they might not be in the PKHex database yet. My Jirachy from the real distribution is also showing up as not valid

Ah ok thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, or the app was bugged, or what.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Genesect (0566) doesn't seem to work with region set to EUR. I entered the code, but when it says it found something there's no Genesect icon or any text at all. I didn't want to risk it so I didn't see if it actually worked out of fear of corruption or something.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Genesect (0566) doesn't seem to work with region set to EUR. I entered the code, but when it says it found something there's no Genesect icon or any text at all. I didn't want to risk it so I didn't see if it actually worked out of fear of corruption or something.

Try re-doing the patch (make sure to delete the files in x:\hans\ folder)..

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The BOSS files themselves are signed, they're about as legitimate as you can get to be honest. However some events like those were uploaded prematurely, so it's possible however the program validates events doesn't account for that.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked on first try claiming 0569 Articuno on Pokemon Y. Very nice!

Edit: black screens after exiting following receiving the Articuno, but it shows up on my wondercard album, and can be given by the woman at the PC. Passed wifi trade too.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use the mystery machine spoofer its last line says "map built: 33B00000" Is it supposed to say that?

D

Deleted User

Mystery Machine

Mystery Machine is a Mystery Gift Spoofing server for Gen VI Pokemon games (XYORAS). It works by spoofing the serial validation and BOSS servers in order to allow the serving of any event desired. For more information, see http://mys.salthax.org. Source for the patcher can be found at https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/MysteryMachine-Patcher. The patcher is based on HANS and will dump and modify the code for the Pokemon games in order to redirect them to an alternate server.

In a nutshell, this allows events to be pulled from any region, from past events and from any event which requires a code, but without needing the actual code. As of now, very few past events are cached, but the list will only grow from what exists there now.

please make a vid tutorial
I don't know how much time I need to wait for the machine 3dsx to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did that but when i launch the game with sd info on it just goes back to the homebrew launcher. @shinyquagsire23
for me it does that too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Create the sdmc:/hans/ folder on your SD card
does it mean that he done ding that? so I can L+R+down+B to force exit and go back to HBL?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1