Hacking Pokemon X/Y Update 1.2

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Instacheck, I didn't see it as a cheating/hacking tool. I used it to check the IV stats of the Eggs without going insane of hatching 300+ eggs to get the right one with the IV stats I want and have someone hatch it to be shiny. I even battled people who saw my every move with Battle Analyzer and I still beat them because they thought they could win.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how people are arguing instacheck is a hacking tool. How easy is it to screw a person I an online tradewithout instacheck. (the answer is VERY). There is too little information available about the pokemon being traded (to you) in an online trade. This was a clear lack of foresite by Nintendo/GameFreak and INstacheck sought to solve that.

Now, I will agree that seeing pokemon moves, what they are about to do next, etc. while in a battle is cheating. But these are different things entirely.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, depends on what you consider cheating. I don't think using Instacheck was cheating, but that battle analyzer was totally cheating. When I cloned, I cloned my Yvetal to EV train it different ways and compare. Now if I we're to ever to battle online, I would never use more than one Yvetal (if any) in my party because that would be wrong. I didn't even use more than one offline. So would cloning my Yvetal for personal use be cheating? I wouldn't say so, but someone else probably would.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went back to IV Breeding like I did without instacheck. It's a insane, tedious task. Masuda Method, more like waste so many damn hours of trying to hatch a shiny that you probably never get at all. This is why we need a egg checker so people don't lose their shit while IV Breeding and a IV checker for trading so you do not get scammed.

Even when Instacheck was still around. You still had to get two parents with 3IV's, destiny knot on one and everstone on the other, breed, bike around, put eggs in box til you thought you got enough. Instacheck the eggs and there. It saved a lot of time. Which you are still doing majority of the damn work. Then you find someone who has that Shiny ID, let them hatch it and give them a 5IV Pokemon.

Reactions: x66x66

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone just play the game without cheating? starting to feel like i'm alone. O well.

This is largely a discussion regarding breaking instacheck. So... why is instacheck strictly cheating? Many people used it as an anti-scam tool. I traded a shiny 6IV chespin for a shiny 3IV (supposed to be 6IV) Greninja before I used Instacheck. Now I am reluctant to trade at all...

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went back to IV Breeding like I did without instacheck. It's a insane, tedious task. Masuda Method, more like waste so many damn hours of trying to hatch a shiny that you probably never get at all. This is why we need a egg checker so people don't lose their shit while IV Breeding and a IV checker for trading so you do not get scammed.

Even when Instacheck was still around. You still had to get two parents with 3IV's, destiny knot on one and everstone on the other, breed, bike around, put eggs in box til you thought you got enough. Instacheck the eggs and there. It saved a lot of time. Which you are still doing majority of the damn work. Then you find someone who has that Shiny ID, let them hatch it and give them a 5IV Pokemon.

Apparently this is how Nintendo intends for us to play the game :(

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i know my shiny id value
if i update to 1.2 and send the eggs to some one has the shiny value for that pokemon, will that work too ?

Denis1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, guys please someone can upload the
1.2 Patch from the SD Card ?
i cant update it through eshop = no online support =(
thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.