Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me, the posted save file for Pokemon X (first post, first page) is basically trying to provide all the pokemon that you can NOT normally get in X? (without mass amount of transfers from game to game etc)

That's great if that's the case, since I was hoping to find out how to do this without buying more hardware. If not, is there a community save for X that has most, if not all pokemon available? (possibly with the game being able to be started from the earliest point possible)

and #2. The save mentioned above has how much of the game complete??? Is it post-game, since I want to be able to rearrange pokemon in my party, and play through the game normally if possible. I don't care about the characters name and look, just the actual pokemon being available. :-)

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me, the posted save file for Pokemon X (first post, first page) is basically trying to provide all the pokemon that you can NOT normally get in X? (without mass amount of transfers from game to game etc)

That's great if that's the case, since I was hoping to find out how to do this without buying more hardware. If not, is there a community save for X that has most, if not all pokemon available? (possibly with the game being able to be started from the earliest point possible)

and #2. The save mentioned above has how much of the game complete??? Is it post-game, since I want to be able to rearrange pokemon in my party, and play through the game normally if possible. I don't care about the characters name and look, just the actual pokemon being available. :-)

1. It has all Bank pokemon. Does not have all safari pokemon. Can complete Kalos Dex with it. Most complete save available as far as Pokemon go.

2. Starts shortly after selecting starter. Not all the way through forest. Starter is Fennekin.

Reactions: Bonovox40

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply MGS. I don't follow the games enough to know what the bank/safari difference is. The safari is some friend code related collection thing right that happens post game or something?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply MGS. I don't follow the games enough to know what the bank/safari difference is. The safari is some friend code related collection thing right that happens post game or something?

Yes. It's all dependent on Friend Codes (types are determined by Friend Code.) Each has up to 3 pokemon in each safari and a minimum of 2. 3rd is revealed once friend is connected online. Since ROMs cannot be played online, the max that you will be able to obtain in each safari is 2 per safari type.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I apply the community pkm x sav to the US release of pkm x (ABSTRAKT) I get a fragmentation error
im using ETNWIND's save tool

the rom loads fine before applying the sav

darkpavel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have now datel powersaves i will try to share my modified save.
i have see a code un powersave to change language i will try it to see if i can modify the language.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey :) I'd like to ask if it's possible that I send my save to anybody on here and you could add like 999 rare candies and master balls?

Edit: sorry i shouldn't post here when I'm half asleep -.- I only have the game as a rom so I guess my request is not possible, right?

darkpavel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No possible at this time MichiS97 because for code like rare candies and master ball you you need a real pokemon card , a powersaves and a gateway.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey :) I'd like to ask if it's possible that I send my save to anybody on here and you could add like 999 rare candies and master balls?

Edit: sorry i shouldn't post here when I'm half asleep -.- I only have the game as a rom so I guess my request is not possible, right?
For those of us who are compiling saves, it is possible. However, we are not going to do this. There are several reasons for this.

The first reason is that as soon as we start taking special requests like this, this thread will quickly degenerate into a custom Pokegen/save editing page. This is not good for several reasons, but the chief reason would be the sheer chaos of disjointed files all over the place with no coherence whatsoever.

The second (and most important) reason is the sheer amount of time it would take to accomplish your request. To do what you are wanting would require one of us to apply the edit on a ohysical cart to get max candies and master balls. Then it would require us attaching them one by one to pokemon and then carrying out the transfer one item at a time via trading pokemon. Unless you know of somebody who has around 72 hrs straight to kill, I don't think that you are going to find anybody willing to do that.

As a housekeeping note, I've not had a lot of free time to work on saves recently, but I have had people contact me both here and via PM who state that they are willing to help. Anybody who wants to contribute please feel free. I do ask that if you plan on working on a save file please let me know. That way we can coordinate efforts and stagger things so that there will be no need to consolidate several edited saves (which is double the work of doing what we are doing how.)

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i heard there is a new hidden darkrai available through powersaves.. is it true?

Well, it's not really 'hidden' just a normal event like the others. It's for the movie in Japan. I keep saying I'm going to add more stuff to the Y file I was working on but I can add the Powersaves version of the Darkrai to it too. ^_^

Yoh874

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all the other Pokémon that is inside the PC, it is possible to trade them online from a retail Pokemon Y game?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which Pokémon is impossible to trade online then? (except for the shiny legendaries)

Well... the Gateway cart itself can't trade online. That's the point of the community saves. Diancie, AZ's Floette and the Lati@site items can't trade online as for other things that can't go online.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My apologies for a double post but I have new stuff in the Pokemon Y file!
Unobtainable stuff added: All unobtainable berries, Gen 6 pokemon with unobtainable HAs (Skrelp, Amaura, Tyrunt), shiny Pokebank Celebi
Added a lot of legendaries including the new Event Darkrai (from powersaves) and other various things I probably forgot

Attachments

• pokemony.zip
    842.3 KB · Views: 1,107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw