Gaming Pokemon X: Bank Hack Paradise

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can I just say I am loving this thread title?
Pokemon Bank Hack Paradise... Sounds like a pokemon heist movie! Holy crap that could be awesome...

Anyway, back on the subject I just think it comes down to bringing everyone to an equal ground....
Saying that hacking a "legal" mon is ok is kinda selfish if you ask me...
I mean, yeah you can hack a perfect latios or heatran or w/e but pokemon like that are so absurd to to get with perfect stats in game that without pokegen they probably won't have as much impact on the meta game as they do now.
And just brushing that to the side with the clam that "they are POSSIBLE in game" is just silly.
Just a few hours ago I had a random battle on ranked and the guy had 4 shiny legendarys in his team...
I still won because he sucked at predictions and my aegislash is boss but.... I just felt silly...
It wasn't even fun knowing his whole team was fake...

D

Deleted-236924

Pokemon Bank Hack Paradise... Sounds like a pokemon heist movie! Holy crap that could be awesome...

Anyway, back on the subject I just think it comes down to bringing everyone to an equal ground....
I mean, yeah you can hack a perfect latios or heatran or w/e but pokemon like that are so absurd to to get with perfect stats in game that without pokegen they probably won't have as much impact on the meta game as they do now.
And just brushing that to the side with the clam that "they are POSSIBLE in game" is just silly.
Just a few hours ago I had a random battle on ranked and the guy had 4 shiny legendarys in his team...
I still won because he sucked at predictions and my aegislash is boss but.... I just felt silly...

"The other person has Pokémon I couldn't be bothered to try and obtain myself, therefore he cheated to get them!"

Reactions: Black-Ice

Toni456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

ever heard of RNG? you can get perfect flawless shinies, its not hacking but its still possible so don't just assume that every perfect shiny someone has is totally hacked. I have a whole box of shiny legends on my heart gold cart which i obtained myself among with a few bred shiny pokemon.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ever heard of RNG? you can get perfect flawless shinies, its not hacking but its still possible so don't just assume that every perfect shiny someone has is totally hacked. I have a whole box of shiny legends on my heart gold cart which i obtained myself among with a few bred shiny pokemon.

Here is the thing with RNG. I would honestly say that most people call that, at the very least, an exploit. It isn't intended to occur the way it does by the developers. And I agree with them.

That said, I have zero issues with it. In my opinion GF put this on themselves. They introduced these ridiculous IV's and *rare* shines. Of course people are going to find ways around it. Because to get a truly legitimate battle ready shiny would take hours.... and hours and hours. And no, RNG isn't TRULY legitimate.

Toni456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here is the thing with RNG. I would honestly say that most people call that, at the very least, an exploit. It isn't intended to occur the way it does by the developers. And I agree with them.

That said, I have zero issues with it. In my opinion GF put this on themselves. They introduced these ridiculous IV's and *rare* shines. Of course people are going to find ways around it. Because to get a truly legitimate battle ready shiny would take hours.... and hours and hours. And no, RNG isn't TRULY legitimate.

Well you are correct, RNG isn't 100% legitimate however, it in the very least isn't obtained through hacking with pokegen or other programs, it is pretty much cheating though since you can read what the game does but its not the same as hacking.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Isn't that the premise of Team Rocket (and all the rest of the "Teams", but as far as I am concerned, they are not real)
Well yeah, but I'm talking about something like the ocean movies. Where the heists are not some silly side-plot but the main protagonists story!

"The other person has Pokémon I couldn't be bothered to try and obtain myself, therefore he cheated to get them!"

RNGing perfect nature+IVs and shininess into a legendary? I have no idea if that's possible in earlier games because I never took any interest in it but it still seems HIGHLY unlikely to me
And it's not a matter of "pokemon I can not bother to get" becasue I have spent the time and effort to build my team in-game but it just seems silly!
I mean c'mon! A 4 shiny perfect stats legendary team? How can that not seem fake?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-