• Total voters

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh Bummer. You can still try method 2 regardless if its digital or not. If it doesnt work, the update is only a week or so away.

Scratch that, what I typed earlier in the post.

I managed to get it working through the home button mashing! ;)

Cheers!

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Ok guys sorry for the rage BUT I F***g HATE THE GAME STORES HERE IN MY COUNTRY THAT I WANT TO BOMB THEM SO HARD cough cough
OK so you see guys i went to the game store on the 12th i wasn't having high hopes that they would have the game on the official release date cuz my country is the last one to have "nintendo" games yeah you heard that right and i asked them when they'll get the copies they said about 3 days or so ? And i waited a whole week now and they still hadn't got them I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW DANG I wanna play the games i've been waiting and excited for more than 7 Months and now i'm completly spoiled and have to wait another week if they don't get any slower as they said "Well sorry for the incovenience but we'll "PROBABLY" get them for another week or so " So what should i do now guys please help me i want the games!!! I'm gonna die to play them!!!!
GOD I HATE these game stores !!!!!!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok guys sorry for the rage BUT I F***g HATE THE GAME STORES HERE IN MY COUNTRY THAT I WANT TO BOMB THEM SO HARD cough cough
OK so you see guys i went to the game store on the 12th i wasn't having high hopes that they would have the game on the official release date cuz my country is the last one to have "nintendo" games yeah you heard that right and i asked them when they'll get the copies they said about 3 days or so ? And i waited a whole week now and they still hadn't got them I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW DANG I wanna play the games i've been waiting and excited for more than 7 Months and now i'm completly spoiled and have to wait another week if they don't get any slower as they said "Well sorry for the incovenience but we'll "PROBABLY" get them for another week or so " So what should i do now guys please help me i want the games!!! I'm gonna die to play them!!!!
GOD I HATE these game stores !!!!!!
digital download

Reactions: Demonbart

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
digital download
Well another reason why i hate them is the fact that they don't have e-shop cards on their stores but something like MP or PS network stuff they have a lot them i feel that these guys are kind of Nintendo haters of some sort and it pisses me off a lot !! ( i hate my life :( )

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Thanks but i tried to pre-order the actual physical copy of pokemon Y before but looks like the pre-orders from Amazon aren't compatible with my country man i'm such an unlucky dude but oh well i've experienced this a long time ago with pokemon platinum i'll just have to wait :( i'm gonna get this game definitely but the wait is killing me and the worse is i spoiled for myself the entire game cuz i couldn't resist it :/

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stealth rock can now be removed from both sides with defog, as well other hazards. Don't need limited option rapidspin users if you need SR off the field.

Charizard X your fate is getting better and better.

Reactions: gamefan5

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks but i tried to pre-order the actual physical copy of pokemon Y before but looks like the pre-orders from Amazon aren't compatible with my country man i'm such an unlucky dude but oh well i've experienced this a long time ago with pokemon platinum i'll just have to wait :( i'm gonna get this game definitely but the wait is killing me and the worse is i spoiled for myself the entire game cuz i couldn't resist it :/
You can order from Play-Asia. I think they are shipping to Morocco.

http://www.play-asia.com/pokemon-x-paOS-13-49-en-70-5y1x.html

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4hxSQ4A.jpg

Like a pro.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Been trading many jolly Torchics with speed boost on wonder trade.
Trying to get one with at least 31 IV on speed and attack.
That's gonna be tedious and long but I'm sure it will be worth at the end

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well another reason why i hate them is the fact that they don't have e-shop cards on their stores but something like MP or PS network stuff they have a lot them i feel that these guys are kind of Nintendo haters of some sort and it pisses me off a lot !! ( i hate my life :( )

Sounds like my country. :)

firerock07

Trophies
XP
Country
I really need a Fletchling with Gale Wings. If someone could give me one, I'll be very appriciated.
FC: 2981 - 6542 - 7353

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Phew, I "finished" Pokemon Y and beat the Elite 4 with help from the boosted Blaziken but I guess it's time to read up on the whole, "EV/IV" thing to see what it is that helps boost a Pokemon's stat.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need a Pokemon with Synchronize, timid or modest nature please! :rolleyes:

Trying to catch a Xerneas, with Synchronize there's a 50% chance of getting that nature if you lead with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.