Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this on Saturday. What do you guys imagine is the likelihood that we'll be able to upload Pokemon from flash carts to the Pokemon Bank? No telling yet just how the Poke Transporter app will work.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm definitely choosing Chespin... but who should I choose between Squirtle and Charmander?

The factors:

1) Charizard has 2 MEs, one for each version... that pushes me towards Charizard
2) We don't know if Blastoise (or even Venusaur for that matter) have a second ME. They should, given the fact that MewTwo and Charizard have 2... Especially since Charizard has 2.
3) I want Chespin for my Grass, Squirtle for my water, and Torchic (via event) for my fire... but if I go for Charmander instead, the equality would shift...

... Help? LOL (Especially on number 2...)

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So hyped for this! Gonna call the store where I pre-ordered it to see if they already want to sell it. Getting both X and Y. Already got the Red Limited X/Y XL, which I'm loving so far!

Feel free to add me too, FC is in my signature.

Reactions: jonesman99

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay it's been 3 days and it's still stuck at the exact same place, now I'm getting pissed off. Dunno what they're doing but you don't need 72 hours to make a package travel 800 km, especially when you asked for a 1 day delivery.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just called the store where I pre-ordered the games from, told them I went on vacation tomorrow early to see if they would sell it already. They told me they didn't received them yet, and they had to disconnect. So yea.. The last week is the most difficult to wait.

Reactions: ImNotSkilled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches