Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think both part one and two of Black and White had great stories. It was more... Dark than lighthearted kiddiness, you know? Well, once you get to the end.
I really loved N's character, too.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I think both part one and two of Black and White had great stories. It was more... Dark than lighthearted kiddiness, you know? Well, once you get to the end.
I really loved N's character, too.

I wouldn't say great, but it was better than the usual, I'll agree with that. And Gen 5 is my favourite one after Gen 3, I can understand the great scores Famitsu gave them.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One day left. Tomorrow it is. :D how to pass time hmm... is anyone picking Charizard X or either Charizard Y in their teams?

Mega Gyarados was hit for Super Effective with SeedBomb. So it lost its Flying typing and ain't part dragon too.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do stores already have the games but don't show them to the crowd until october 12th??

Yes. Some stores have had the games for about a week or 2 now. Its called a street date, the stores all make an agreement with the game company that they will not release that game to the public until the official start date of purchase. If they break that agreement, they face fines, jail time, or even removal of product from that store.

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Some stores have had the games for about a week or 2 now. Its called a street date, the stores all make an agreement with the game company that they will not release that game to the public until the official start date of purchase. If they break that agreement, they face fines, jail time, or even removal of product from that store.
Thanks,now I understand.That kinda makes me angry though :P I can't wait anymore

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm... I got charged for my game yesterday yet it's still processing.. Anyone else order from Shopto?

I can't wait.. #TeamFroakie.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Hmm... I got charged for my game yesterday yet it's still processing.. Anyone else order from Shopto?

I can't wait.. #TeamFroakie.

they dont change them to Completed until they get sent out later today
they have taken pictures of some also ready to go which they took yesterday

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
they dont change them to Completed until they get sent out later today
they have taken pictures of some also ready to go which they took yesterday

Ah, Hopefully that's the case, usually I've seen them go from charged straight to send guess it's just the amount of people buying it and such which is slowing it down..

But on topic.. has the dex amount (all 3 region areas) been found out yet?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Ah, Hopefully that's the case, usually I've seen them go from charged straight to send guess it's just the amount of people buying it and such which is slowing it down?

no its just they started processing them early so they where all ready to ship today
rarther than rush on day of shipping

there allowed to send 3 days early because of the post can take 3 days to arrive
if you get it earlier than the 3rd day its just luck ;P

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Shops here have had stock since the at least the 4th, and thats just when i saw counter staff openly playing lol... and thats New Zealand, where we have to hire people to ship everything over on rafts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: