Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because people don't do Wi-Fi battles just like that. They need to EV/IV Train, breed, etc first. It would be dumb to go on a battle with a crap team.

And in this game people can't use PokeSav/PokeGen so it will take a while before YouTube start to get filled with Pokemon Battles.

Thats why people wanted to transfer their teams from previous games since day 1.
HA! As if a majority of pkm fans know about EV/IV and breeding techniques.
The real reason is because the servers are closed until Saturday. No reviewers could connect online as well and they've confirmed it.

Reactions: Omninox and signz

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T
HA! As if a majority of pkm fans know about EV/IV and breeding techniques.
The real reason is because the servers are closed until Saturday. No reviewers could connect online as well and they've confirmed it.
that is true I don't know much about those but I'm learning and practicing now so I can try to get a hang of it before X&Y comes out

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having fun reading about the seething rage coming from the smogon community now that EV/IV values aren't just their secret little club anymore.

It also encourages ppl to actually train their pokemon. One of the main reasons ppl used glitched/hacked pokemon was because they thought EV/IV was to hard. Now that it's more visible, less ppl will do it.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T
that is true I don't know much about those but I'm learning and practicing now so I can try to get a hang of it before X&Y comes out

I'm a rookie as well when it comes to EV/IV, and kinda.. Don't like EV/IV trained pokes. Too much effort, lollo.

I like going in blind, and just having some fun competitive battles with the pokemon that got me through the elite 4.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
if Pokemon xy connects to NWC before the 12th your 3ds will be bricked, then it will explode then masuda will come knock on your door and beat the shit out of you.

ha ha, agreed ^_^"

* now that the 3DS/XL itself has the friend code...it is a bit risky to connect online early *

side note...a big thanks to everyone here who has been so kind in exchanging 3DS Friend Codes !!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, Gamefreak gave too much attention to Pikachu.
If Ash's Pikachu had evolved long time ago, the anime would be more logical and such thing wouldn't be needed

True but Pikachu is the mascot of gamefreak in a way but it in some way what you say is true but in it own way I think they should

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, Gamefreak gave too much attention to Pikachu.
If Ash's Pikachu had evolved long time ago, the anime would be more logical and such thing wouldn't be needed

$1000 bucks next gen they'll make an excuse for Pikachu getting a mega evo but not raichu. (See Pikachu Light Ball for intense level of favoratism.)

Reactions: digipokemaster

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://pokesoku.jp/archives/33789781.html http://twitpic.com/dgldc7

Looks like we get force save??????

I'm following a bunch of pokemon twitter accounts and both pokemon official twitter accounts

Never mind that for the pss thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you get the words yawn and wut you'll be golden +1