Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if Pokemon xy connects to NWC before the 12th your 3ds will be bricked, then it will explode then masuda will come knock on your door and beat the shit out of you.

I also heard their lawyers can break bones with one punch.

813a5bf4-s.jpg

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we are pretty close, i cannot believe how fast the days seem to be going by now that we are in the final days. this month dragged on for me starting when i pre ordered y it just couldnt get here fast enough.

The month is STILL dragging on for me. Usually it's already the tenth for me.... Then again, I'm usually sleeping the day away.
It's hard for night owls to sleep at night.

Reactions: Omninox

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me, too. Oh my gosh, when I get my copy I'm gonna want some friend codes so I can battle and trade with some peeps, lol.

And in regards to night owls, I like 'em too, but I don't like sleeping the whole day away.
Back when I didn't have any responsibilities, I played games from 9 at night to three in the afternoon the next day, lol. Born into a family of game lovers I was.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me, too. Oh my gosh, when I get my copy I'm gonna want some friend codes so I can battle and trade with some peeps, lol.

And in regards to night owls, I like 'em too, but I don't like sleeping the whole day away.
Back when I didn't have any responsibilities, I played games from 9 at night to three in the afternoon the next day, lol. Born into a family of game lovers I was.

Added you ^-^ Add me (: 0447-6125-1430

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
To tell you the truth I've never EV/IV trained. I have just used Pokesav/Pokegen to max(Legal) my Pokes. But if your Pokemon have a mess in its EV/IV it is in disadvantage. I mean EV/IV is what power a Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo