Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope. You can settle your bills earlier at 10PM onwards but you cannot pick up until midnight. I called four different stores to confirm. :sad:

Huh...I just called my Gamestop when I saw the link, and they said, "Lines will probably start at 8pm, and doors open back up at 10pm. We'll be selling the games then".

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh...I just called my Gamestop when I saw the link, and they said, "Lines will probably start at 8pm, and doors open back up at 10pm. We'll be selling the games then".

You lucky duck. Here's what I see on the link posted:

Things To Know, Before You Go so you can "catch them all"

• Our doors will open 10pm in most locations, but check with your local store for opening times. This title will be available for pick-up at Midnight.
  • Between 10pm and midnight is when we finalize your transaction. You will need to go to the register to receive your finalized purchase receipt. Finalizing the transaction is where we take your deposit, partial or full, and create a sale receipt.
  • Don't forget to bring your trade-ins to take advantage of our great trade specials to reduce the price of your game. Everybody likes to save money!
  • You don't have to arrive at 10pm. You can show up anytime between 10pm and midnight. However, by coming early, you can get your trade-ins and transaction processed sooner.
  • We would love to hear from you about your experience. So, follow the instructions on your sales receipt to let us know how the midnight launch was at your local GameStop.
Want to learn more? Call this hotline number for more details: 1-888-490-7664
Pokemon X & Y will be available for pick-up at 12:01am on 10/12! Stores will remain open until 12:30am on 10/12 to assist customers.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man you guys with the midnight release are lucky the GS that will have mine isn't going to have a midnight release but they will be opening around 8am

Master Xehanort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, try clicking your username and looking for the petition. It's still there and accessible.

2rw2lwk.jpg
Ya turned out I had to click a more options button and close the petition. should be deleted within the next day or so.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm all for a good leak, but people are just stupid and hurr durr going about it. Like why would you post a walk through for a game that has yet to come out in most markets on YouTube of all places? And seeing as they are a user, they should know how often Nintendo frequents that site.

Reactions: Osha and signz

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: digipokemaster

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I wonder why there are many walkthroughs on youtube already,but not even 1 wi-fi battle.

Because people don't do Wi-Fi battles just like that. They need to EV/IV Train, breed, etc first. It would be dumb to go on a battle with a crap team.

And in this game people can't use PokeSav/PokeGen so it will take a while before YouTube start to get filled with Pokemon Battles.

Thats why people wanted to transfer their teams from previous games since day 1.

Reactions: digipokemaster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf...