Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like some of us will be doing a scavenger hunt for some of these codes in the far future.. If this is going to go down how I think it is.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Since I don't Own my 3DS yet ( I'm waiting it to be shipped to me this week), I have a little Question about Pokemon B2/W2.

Can I transfer from my Pokemon B2/W2 or any other Pokemon game in my DS to my Pokemon B2/W2 in 3DS?

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I don't Own my 3DS yet ( I'm waiting it to be shipped to me this week), I have a little Question about Pokemon B2/W2.

Can I transfer from my Pokemon B2/W2 or any other Pokemon game in my DS to my Pokemon B2/W2 in 3DS?

If it's a cartridge, the save is in the cardtridge itself. No need to transfer. If digital, I have no idea.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

lost me there

only BW 1 & 2 can use poketransfer because it uses the DSi connectivity
so make sure all pokemon are on a B/W 1/2 official cartridge that you want to eventually transfer to X & Y
obviously cheated pokemon wont transfer

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
lost me there

only BW 1 & 2 can use poketransfer because it uses the DSi connectivity
so make sure all pokemon are on a B/W 1/2 official cartridge that you want to eventually transfer to X & Y
obviously cheated pokemon wont transfer

So, as I understand, I would need 2 DS Systems to transfer my Pokemon from Older Games to B2/W2.

Meaning, I can't transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon HG/SS in DS to Pokemon B2/W2 in 3DS.

Is what I understand correct?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
So, as I understand, I would need 2 DS Systems to transfer my Pokemon from Older Games to B2/W2.

Meaning, I can't transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon HG/SS in DS to Pokemon B2/W2 in 3DS.

Is what I understand correct?

i dont know how the HG - B/W connectivity works

if it works in DS then it should work in 3DS if both are legitimate cards

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS/DSi with any 4th gen game + 3DS with B/W = OK!

As long as the Black or White game is in the 3DS and is the one transmitting the DS Download play app game to the DS/DSi, it should be fine.

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What happens is you go to Eshop and download PokeBank once you have PokeBank launch it like any other APP it will ask you to signup and give you 30 days free after that it will ask for payment for the year.

Once you have PokeBank installed you grab another app poke transfer.

So here is how to trade:
1) Load PokeBank with Pokemon Black/White in DS
2) Copy the pokemon to pokebank
3) Feel free to view them on pokebank and stuff notice all items have been taken away and illegal pokemon have not transferred.
4) Turn off DS put pokemon Y or X in.
5) Load PokeTransfer
6) Transfer pokemon from PokeBank with Poketransfer.

Enjoy.

Hacked pokemon WILL TRANSFER as long as they appear legit, think of today's online mode / trading to say pokemon battle revaluations and the bag egg thing. No trading of items from Black/White to X or Y.

I also think but not sure this is a pure guess pokemon traded such as haunter wont evolve if traded via pokebank.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens is you go to Eshop and download PokeBank once you have PokeBank launch it like any other APP it will ask you to signup and give you 30 days free after that it will ask for payment for the year.

Once you have PokeBank installed you grab another app poke transfer.

So here is how to trade:
1) Load PokeBank with Pokemon Black/White in DS
2) Copy the pokemon to pokebank
3) Feel free to view them on pokebank and stuff notice all items have been taken away and illegal pokemon have not transferred.
4) Turn off DS put pokemon Y or X in.
5) Load PokeTransfer
6) Transfer pokemon from PokeBank with Poketransfer.

Enjoy.

Hacked pokemon WILL TRANSFER as long as they appear legit, think of today's online mode / trading to say pokemon battle revaluations and the bag egg thing. No trading of items from Black/White to X or Y.

I also think but not sure this is a pure guess pokemon traded such as haunter wont evolve if traded via pokebank.
lets hope that only pokemon caught in x or y would be allowed on tournaments/as a rule in online battling

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can i chancel my preorder for pokemon Y on the day it comes out? i wannan get X instead

if you collect your pre order from store, you can always just ask them if you can have X instead. But it'll most likely be dependent on availability of stock and most likely be treated as you just going in and buying it, rather than pre ordered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5