• Total voters

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game looks pretty raw,
the whole no 3D OW(overworld) thing make it look like rushed development.
OW looks ugly even without having to render 3D,
and I'm pretty sure 3DS is capable of more,
we saw some openworld games that had nice graphics and still were able to render 3D nicely.
Not only that, but in most trailers, it's really noticeable some fps drops in battles.

I wouldn't mind if the game got delayed for graphical and/or performance improvements.

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game looks pretty raw,
the whole no 3D OW(overworld) thing make it look like rushed development.
OW looks ugly even without having to render 3D,
and I'm pretty sure 3DS is capable of more,
we saw some openworld games that had nice graphics and still were able to render 3D nicely.
Not only that, but in most trailers, it's really noticeable some fps drops in battles.

I wouldn't mind if the game got delayed for graphical and/or performance improvements.

Neither would I, but come on 2 weeks before release? If it actually was true that would make that man the devil in disguise

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game looks pretty raw, no it doesnt
the whole no 3D OW(overworld) thing make it look like rushed development. combining 3d and animated-style is a NO-GO
OW looks ugly even without having to render 3D, it looks beautiful for pokemon concepts (and all other concepts)
and I'm pretty sure 3DS is capable of more, maybe, maybe not
Not only that, but in most trailers, it's really noticeable some fps drops in battles. who cares when i am battling is the FPS rate unimportant

dont say that i am a dick no ,i am just subjective as you :P

trivial subject:

u can use a camera in pokemon X and Y just as in zelda Wind Waker HD

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Neither would I, but come on 2 weeks before release? If it actually was true that would make that man the devil in disguise

I really doubt it would ever happen, but if it ever happened so close I wonder how this topic would be.
A wave of instant hate to Iwata, despair and madness, that's what the topic would probably be.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They said that they were working on the game since B/W first released. I think they had plenty of time to test whether the 3DS was capable of it or not, especially for the size cart they were using too.

Gamefreak was never really good in using the handhelds full potential.
We can see hundreads of games that have better graphics than Pokemon.

This is not about the size of the cart they're using, but how well they optimize their coding,
how to use properly the hardware the have in hands.

Reactions: Demonbart

Gouka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
X and Y rumors from Monday, September 23rd, 2013:

There is a Ground-type badger Pokemon that is dark brown with black stripes going up its face. It knows Slash and a new biting move.

Pretty much matches the picture, don't you think so?

Source: PokéBeach

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game looks pretty raw, no it doesnt To be honest it does, could've been polished a lot better
the whole no 3D OW(overworld) thing make it look like rushed development. combining 3d and animated-style is a NO-GO Kingdom Hearts 3D begs to differ
OW looks ugly even without having to render 3D, it looks beautiful for pokemon concepts (and all other concepts) It looks beautiful for pokemon concepts yes, but some DS games looked better than X and Y OW
and I'm pretty sure 3DS is capable of more, maybe, maybe not It definitely is, as most other games can show you
Not only that, but in most trailers, it's really noticeable some fps drops in battles. who cares when i am battling is the FPS rate unimportant Low framerates are annoying in any and every context

dont say that i am a dick no ,i am just subjective as you :P

trivial subject:

u can use a camera in pokemon X and Y just as in zelda Wind Waker HD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...