Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
From Tsunekazu Ishihara's in a note
I'm interested in the anime, I kinda wish they would let Ash beat the PWC and then move on to a new saga with a new main character.
Also "Utilizaing the 3DS to it's maximum abilities" sounds interesting, the 3DS has so many new features; Streetpass,Spotpass,Gyroscope,Motion Sensor, IR, Pedometerr, ect. So many ideas come to mind!

Bundled PokéWalker. YES!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it looks like the mega evolution is automatic, and Knock Off won't be a valid strategy. Good to see cheese won't win out this time.
It's not automatic, but it's the first thing that happens in a turn apparently, just like switching out. There might be one or two moves that go before it though.
Does anyone know if Fairy types weakness to steel and poison has been confirmed? Only place i found was Marriland.
Yes, it has. I think there's a type chart on the official page somewhere, too lazy to look it up. It was also in CoroCoro.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was confirmed on the official pokemon x and y website

Yes, it has. I think there's a type chart on the official page somewhere, too lazy to look it up. It was also in CoroCoro.

I feel kinda dumb now, should have checked the main site. Thanks guys~ ^_^
Still trying to decide if i want to know as much as possible about the game or just try and leave everything as a mystery for when it comes out. Damn temptation, just can't be helped. T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Sounds gay.