Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now calm the fuck down, kids and let's get back on track. While that evolution does look cool imo, I kinda don't like its ability "no guard"... Sure, on one hand it can't miss but it also can't evade attacks, now that's gonna be fun with 1-hit ko attacks, right? :D

Unless it gets hypnosis. :P

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: And really? Insulting someone by calling him a c***? How immature is that?
I really love your dickish attitude bro. Grow up. Everyone has opinions. There's a difference between dismissing one and being a dick and hating others for it.

Er... it's no different than what you're doing yourself...

Anyway, I'm a bit undecided on Doublade's design. It looks good on one hand, but a bit odd on the other.

Reactions: Black-Ice

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Now calm the fuck down, kids and let's get back on track. While that evolution does look cool imo, I kinda don't like its ability "no guard"... Sure, on one hand it can't miss but it also can't evade attacks, now that's gonna be fun with 1-hit ko attacks, right? :D

On one hand you have a sword...

and on the other hand you have yet another sword.

hah
HAH
HAHA
GET IT?
BECAUSE THEY ARE SWORDS

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
37478352.jpg

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like Doublade. Its design is pretty wicked... you know what would be cool, if Golurk had a mega Evolution that needed either Honedge or Doublade in your party and it gained attack and speed. Just thought it would be pretty cool.

Also, I just saw the new X&Y 3DS XL at my job. THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! Makes me feel like I should have waited to get the X 3DS XL.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Chill out Gamefan5, talking about maturity with Black-Ice is gonna lead you nowhere.
He was offensive, as he always is, you're right, and that should be abvious to anyone,
but arguing with him and these bunch of pokenoobs is only gonna derail topic.
Blice is just a child desperate for attention, ignore him and everything is gonna be alright.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chill out Gamefan5, talking about maturity with Black-Ice is gonna lead you nowhere.
He was offensive, as he always is, you're right, and that should be obvious to anyone,
Blice is just a child desperate for attention, ignore him and everything is gonna be alright.

You're right. You're point is noted, I'll watch out for that next time. Beginning to see what kind of member he is.

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
He was offensive, as he always is, you're right, and that should be abvious to anyone,

HEY! You dare insult someone from the Froakie X club?!

Reactions: Black-Ice

Ldsquillace

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey guys, check this out:

An interview in the "Nintendo Stadium Returns" booklet, featured in November's issue of Nintendo Dream, revealed new mechanic changes along with some of the decisions made regarding how Mega Evolutions work, and the distribution of moves and abilities.
The confirmed information is as follows:
  • Pokémon gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokémon is caught (as stated in another interview). A caught Pokémon gives the same experience points as a defeated one.
  • Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokémon and those with the Levitate Ability (as previously confirmed). Some moves can't be used.
  • There is an adjustment to the inheritence system of breeding.
  • Ghost-type Pokemon can freely escape from battle without being influenced by Shadow Tag. (The official website mentioned trapping moves.)
  • The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokemon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.
  • When distributing new moves and abilities, priority was given to new Pokémon.
  • The CGI style is different from that of Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Battle Revolution, because those games were supposed to emulate "realism within fantasy". Since the handheld Pokémon series is supposed to be accessible to everyone, battles were made "cuter".
  • The standard selection process for Pokémon to be Mega-Evolvable is based on three points: visual looks, popularity and game balance.
  • The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokemon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.
  • The timing to Mega-Evolve is selectable.
  • Some moves, with focus on special ones, have had their power and accuracy revamped.
I highlighted the news.
source: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nintendo_Dream_interview_reveals_new_mechanic_changes

EDIT: I wanted to put this inside a spoiler button, but I don't know how to do this =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...