• Chespin

Votes: 136 25.3%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 273 50.8%
  • Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bummed that the Pokebank and Transporter are on a paywall, that's a bad move by Gamefreak and Nintendo since kids may want to use it and will be disappointed that it has a fee for it, I can afford $5 a year, a kid in the US, EU, or Japan cannot. The solutions are pretty good though and I can have my old team in X/Y

Psh, kids got it too easy these days. 5 dollars is nothing. #FirstworldProblems

Do you know what thick fat does? If anything, it effectively cancels it's fire and ice weakness. In a sunlight team, OMG, it will definetely be a WELCOMED ADDITION TO MY TEAM! They just turned an already good tank to one of the best grass type pkm ever.

I mean asthetically. His ability is fine but meh, after seeing charizard and blastoise your like "o_o oh hey venesaur.... nice... flower?".

MegaBlastoise.
Has 3 water cannons. Still uses mouth to attack :P

because that would be overkill.

Reactions: signz

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean asthetically. His ability is fine but meh, after seeing charizard and blastoise your like "o_o oh hey venesaur.... nice... flower?".

Ehh.. I find them all cool imo. I'm gonna have fun using venusaur, got a great boost. Still, all mega evos of the first gen starters seem to have gotten a nice boost.
Calm your tits man. Dat triple post... LOL

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one wondering how the hell Ampharos becomes a fucking dragon and Charizard don't?

That moment when you forget that pokémon doesn't have any sense of logic.. SO yes, u are the only one wondering. XD

Nope. You are not alone. Pretty sure around half the world's population is thinking of that as well.

I bet it's the luscious hair ;O;

I stand corrected.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank

Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter

Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration

AND IT'S FINALLY WITH ONE SINGLE 3DS, NOT TWO

YES

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope. You are not alone. Pretty sure around half the world's population is thinking of that as well.

I bet it's the luscious hair ;O;

Lol, so true, it's so odd how Ampharos becomes a dragon with the simply addition of a white fluff,
while Charizard looks even more dragonish but is still a freaking Fire/Flying.

I know Gamefreak doesn't want to change Pokémon types,
but they could make an exception for Charizard and Gyrados,
I'm sure everyone would love to see that.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank Pokémon Bank

Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter Poké Transporter

Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration Migration

AND IT'S FINALLY WITH ONE SINGLE 3DS, NOT TWO

YES

Looks like someone is eager to use it for 5$ per year. XD

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That new pokemon that was caught in the trailer, Looks Like the one from the X and Y anime trailer that some people spotted about a month ago.

original.jpg

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Charizard is fire, he would receive only 1x damage to fairies,
beside that, I'd rather receive 2x damage from fairies than 4x damage from rock.

Agreed. Stealth rock is freaking common in competition. However, in that sense, it wouldn't have changed anything because stealth rock would have hit it anyway before mega evo. But I agree, rock type moves are crippling. I would rather receive 2x from fairies.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope they cap Stealthrock at 25% max no matter if its 4x weakness or nerf the damage down a bit.

Things likes Charizard and moltres can shine.

I actually hope that they don't change it. Stealth Rock can be very effective against some common threats.

Volcarona is still a very good pkm compared to Charizard. Yet it can be stealth rocked hard and spiked. LOL

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering's Amppharos's Japanese name means "Electric Dragon" and Charmander = Salamander, which is described as a fire elemental LIZARD. Not Dragon... it really isn't a big deal.

Furthermore, Dragon Type would invalidate the elemental triangle. Water would cease being super effective, and only do normal damage. (Empoleon also disrupts this, but Torterra becomes ground also so i guess it makes sense to them)

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Considering's Amppharos's Japanese name means "Electric Dragon" and Charmander = Salamander, which is described as a fire elemental LIZARD. Not Dragon... it really isn't a big deal.

Furthermore, Dragon Type would invalidate the elemental triangle. Water would cease being super effective, and only do normal damage. (Empoleon also disrupts this, but Torterra becomes ground also so i guess it makes sense to them)

And yet Venusaur with thick fat invalidates the elemental triangle completely. Not a valid answer.
Salamance's name is based on salamander and yet it is dragon/flying.
I just invalidated 2 of your arguments.

The only valid answer is this, Pokémon fucks up logic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: