• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That works. Edit: It would be even better to release IV bred Zubat, lvl100. Tedious, yes, but it sends a better message.
I also have a question about this forum: is there a section dedicated to pokemon?
Because the only threads I've seen don't have a lot of activity and it seems weird for a forum this size.

No. Also this is more of a hacking forum.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That crosses over from mischief into plain evil.
Can we put a useful item on them to lessen the blow or does that go against the spirit of the operation?

Sorry, I was doing something else.
So, In case you're still looking for that Dratini so far I have a few 31/31/X/X/31/31, 31/31/31/X/31/X and only one penta-perfect, but I'm willing to exchange the penta since i actually enjoy breeding.
Hatched another penta just after editing this, so it's yours if you want it.
Im still interested in it. Ive got a few things to trade like moxie bagon and immunity gligar

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im still interested in it. Ive got a few things to trade like moxie bagon and immunity gligar
By the way, I just got Pokerus through Wondertrade, so your Dratini will have it.
Do you still need the berry?
If so, add me and I can trade it right now.
I'd be more interested in the Gligar.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, I just got Pokerus through Wondertrade, so your Dratini will have it.
Do you still need the berry?
If so, add me and I can trade it right now.
I'd be more interested in the Gligar.
okay, Ill breed up a gligar real quick since Ive only got 1 right now and need it for my team. I do still need the berry so can you give it to the dratini
edit: My fc is 2148-8522-0024

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, just received a mail from Nintendo which contained a code for €15,- for the eShop because I apparently was one of the first 100 people to register a Pokemon 3DS XL and Pokemon X/Y. Which is pretty neat.

Translated the mail and put it in the spoiler below.

Congratulations! You are one of the first 100 people to register the Pokemon X or Pokemon Y edition of the Nintendo 3DS XL and the game Pokemon X or Y at Club Nintendo. You have received a voucher which you can exchange for €15,- at the eShop to download software like Pokédex 3D Pro.

Reactions: signz

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else accidentally loses their Destiny Knot or Everstone, there's a beauty in the Lumiose City alleys that always gives you a Destiny Knot when you beat her, and you can find Everstones on wild Roggenrola, Boldore, Geodude, and Graveler, or you can find them randomly when you break a boulder with Rock Smash, but that takes longer on average since the odds are very low.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else accidentally loses their Destiny Knot or Everstone, there's a beauty in the Lumiose City alleys that always gives you a Destiny Knot when you beat her

that's the thing, i can never find her LOL! I know she's in front of the cafe at vert plaza but she's never there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas