Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man someone send do the pokemon company and do update for fairy is over power :angry:

can is update for dark moves super effect on the fairy and fairy moves super effect on dark or be some of type is not very effect thin fairy moves

oh :lol:... note :glare: :(BECAUSE THE F#$% FAIRY TYPE BREAKING THE POKEMON GAME AND WE CAN'T PLAY A GOOD GAME AND SUPER NOOB DEER (xerneass) is over over over over over over over over over over over power thin
Yveltal and Zyarde) so pleas someone send for him and fix this BIG GILTCH:wtf::wtf::wtf: )

ture thing becuse that is ture and can't fix this BIG GILTCH i will broken my 3ds and pokemon x card game:hateit: D

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, I must say that the fairy type is very resistant with very little weaknesses. However, its movesets are terribly limited (for now at least).

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
man someone send do the pokemon company and do update for fairy is over power :angry:

can is update for dark moves super effect on the fairy and fairy moves super effect on dark or be some of type is not very effect thin fairy moves

oh :lol:... note :glare: :(BECAUSE THE F#$% FAIRY TYPE BREAKING THE POKEMON GAME AND WE CAN'T PLAY A GOOD GAME AND SUPER NOOB DEER (xerneass) is over over over over over over over over over over over power thin
Yveltal and Zyarde) so pleas someone send for him and fix this BIG GILTCH:wtf::wtf::wtf: )

ture thing becuse that is ture and can't fix this BIG GILTCH i will broken my 3ds and pokemon x card game:hateit: D
Alcohol is bad ya know?

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look I play pokemon from red to X and I don't see any every two legendary super effect thin another pokemon

BUT in the x and y

Yveltal is can't do anything if his fight xerneas and same thing with Zyarde

You know now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work