Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm 13 hours into the game and only have one gym badge. I've been doing a lot of side stuff and exploring every inch of the route. Better get that second gym badge cos my Pokemon are nearly L30. Lol

Ouch! I have about the same hours in. I just beat the 2nd gym 12 hours ago before going to sleep. Each pokemon in my current team is very close to level 30. I choose the frog, and bulbasaur. This way I have one of each type of starter. I didn't know the 3 unova chimps and pikachu were going to be so early in the game however, else I would of took charmander. I caught the chimps very quickly. But having lvl 14s means I knocked out a few pikachu before I finally caught one. He was a pain in the ass to run into. Rarely showed up at all. Did a few wonder trades and got an Abra. Only Abra and a Dunsparce were the only ones I didn't have already. So I kept trading away the ones I got in a wonder trade til I got the Abra. Dunsparce I traded away. Don't care for that pokemon.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
This might seem random but has anyone found playing pokemon has weird effects on the audio slider? I keep putting it to mute but it carries on playing and i thought it was broken but as usual i play monster hunter most nights and i had NO issue with it whatsoever. Curious, i tested this with other games and i found that the only game it happens with is pokemon. Anyone else have this?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might seem random but has anyone found playing pokemon has weird effects on the audio slider? I keep putting it to mute but it carries on playing and i thought it was broken but as usual i play monster hunter most nights and i had NO issue with it whatsoever. Curious, i tested this with other games and i found that the only game it happens with is pokemon. Anyone else have this?

I noticed in sky battles the framerate and sound drop to extremely slow levels with the 3D turned all the way up. So slow it's like trying to play a pc game that doesn't fully meet the bare minimum requirements.

Wimbeldim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to change the nickname I chose for my trainer at the beginning?
Probably later in game?

They're calling it so often and I messed it up. :(

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is it possible to change the nickname I chose for my trainer at the beginning?
Probably later in game?

They're calling it so often and I messed it up. :(

you could never change a name in previous pokemon games, i am sure you will be not able to do this...

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if you are not that far in to the game
you can start over if you want to
this should be in the manual, press Up B and X, on the title screen
that should delete the save data for the game and let you start over

GAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*a wild gak appeared*

Bought the game yesterday after much self coaching. I'm actually enjoying playing it without any kind of cheats, not having the sav file, etc. I'm also really impressed with what they've done with this game. It might just get me back into pokemon long term.

Current team: Frogadier, Combusken, Kirlia, Ivysaur, Dino Fossil Dude. Kirlia is disappointing me though, about to bench her.

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got Xerneas today! I only wasted two hyperballs to get it <3
1384265_642806495750418_1953046947_n.jpg

Reactions: signz

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just finished the league, and really loved the ending. Team so far is; Lvl 74 Delphox, Lvl 77 Raichu, Lvl 68 Charizard (Y), Lvl 64 Gogoat, Lvl 59 Salamence and Lvl 54 Pangoro. Most trouble was with
the steel and dragon elite four members.
Champion was really easy. Now off to collect all mega-stones!

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maxing a Pokémon's affection through Pokémon-Amie gives you massive boosts in battle, it's crazy. Increased critical rate, 20% more experience, a chance to survive a fatal hit and to shrug off a status ailment. That and sometimes you get cute little messages. :shy:

Reactions: Sonia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O