gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But dood
Keeeeeeeys =A=

But duuuuude, magnets... rock with faces, swords, etc. They even made a pkm based on plain old gas for crying out loud. I can't say shits other than that. :D Just deal with it.
You don't have to like it, and that's fine.
So it's my baseless assumption to go with your baseless assumption that every design is a baseless assumption of something random they came up with?
Well it all makes sense now, I have seen the light and it is grand~

Nah, I mean what makes you say that they base it on their kids drawing? Because it looks cute, simple and ridiculous? So what? An adult mind isn't that complicated.
Pokemon is far from being epic complicated monsters. They can be downright kooky at times.

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a legit Shiny Charizard that I transferred to Pokemon White 2. I Intend to trade this to Poke Bank when it arrives to put on my Pokemon Y.

Now i know the MEGA Charizard from Y is different from the one from X. The most obvious is the colour of the one from X is black.

If I was to use Mega Stone or whatever on my Shiny Charizard on Pokemon Y would it turn into the Y form but black anyway? Confused by this i know it won't look like the one from X but i guess it will still retain being Black (shiny colour) but with the looks from Pokemon Y's Mega form?

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a legit Shiny Charizard that I transferred to Pokemon White 2. I Intend to trade this to Poke Bank when it arrives to put on my Pokemon Y.

Now i know the MEGA Charizard from Y is different from the one from X. The most obvious is the colour of the one from X is black.

If I was to use Mega Stone or whatever on my Shiny Charizard on Pokemon Y would it turn into the Y form but black anyway? Confused by this i know it won't look like the one from X but i guess it will still retain being Black (shiny colour) but with the looks from Pokemon Y's Mega form?
you are asking questions that no one can replay...

chances are shinny pokemon will retain their shinny palettes after the mega evo, meaning a shinny charizard Y will be a dark charizard Y while a shinny charizzard X will be a darker charrizard X

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
you are asking questions that no one can replay...

chances are shinny pokemon will retain their shinny palettes after the mega evo, meaning a shinny charizard Y will be a dark charizard Y while a shinny charizzard X will be a darker charrizard X

True here is what i mean by the way.

DMSB56F.jpg

This is a quick Photoshop PLEASE DON'T THINK THIS IS LEGIT I COULD NOT EVEN BE ASSED TO DO IT RIGHT AS YOU CAN SEE MY ORANGE BITS STILL LOL.

If it looks anything like this Screw getting X no reason tp :D I expect it would be a little lighter though. But it was a very quick photoshop just magic tool and CTRL + U drop color.

Reactions: Liberta

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts exactly ^_^
I disagree with this though those are your opinion and I respect that, I think all the ones we seen so far are 100% perfect and I believe the ones we haven't seen yet are 100% perfect as well. But I don't want to start a argument over this because it will be pointless. But hope you will still enjoy and love the 6 gen game even though it doesn't have pokemon you like.

FAKE! Besides the fact that the grammar is off (It's stench is similar to a garbage truck. Seriously?Fail), The number 45 spot has been taken up in all 3 Pokedexes including the coastal kalos one so It's fake.

It looks similar to slugma the lava slug pokemon to me but a purple one or slugma and muk mated with each other lol

Reactions: gamefan5

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when has quantity been everything though?

It hasn't, but this gen won't even break 100+ new which was a staple in every gen ever. Guess we took that for granted. This gen did literally nothing to old pokemon except mega evolve them. Pincer has been waiting 15 years to evolve.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I disagree with this though those are your opinion and I respect that, I think all the ones we seen so far are 100% perfect and I believe the ones we haven't seen yet are 100% perfect as well. But I don't want to start a argument over this because it will be pointless. But hope you will still enjoy and love the 6 gen game even though it doesn't have pokemon you like.

It looks similar to slugma the lava slug pokemon to me but a purple one or slugma and muk mated with each other lol

i´m not saying i didn´t liked the new pokemons, just the design, like feraligatr, it looks very simple and plain, but it still is awesome.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, I freaking good typing. Being weak to ground only. XD

bet you it has sableye stats D: oh its a fake. bet you it would have even if it wasnt though.

And seriously, about the key thing, you know its not just a key with eyes, right? The pokemon is a keyring for one thing, the keys are just something the pokemon likes to collect, that is creative to me. If they all got a different set of keys, that would be perfect imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy