Pokemon wifi connection with SC Lite

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by kroqkenobi, Apr 25, 2007.

Apr 25, 2007
  1. kroqkenobi
    OP

Newcomer kroqkenobi Newbie

United States
    I was wondering if anyone else with a Supercard Lite has had any problems with the wifi connection for the new Pokemon DS either Pearl or Diamond. I have been able to get online with other games (Tetris and Mario Kart) but with Pokemon when I go to the Battle Room or the GTS area I don't get a connection (the signal indicator comes up but it's red with no bars of signal strength). I know my connection is still working because right after I wasn't able to get online with Pokemon, I tried Mario Kart just to make sure nothing was wrong with my wireless and it worked.

Any help would be great
    Thanks

2. theb0ssman

Newcomer theb0ssman Newbie

United States
  3. kroqkenobi
    OP

Newcomer kroqkenobi Newbie

United States
    ok I figured out what I was doing wrong, I tried to go and battle, and to do that you need friend codes, so every time I tried connecting on that I wouldn't get signal because I didn't have anyone to connect to. Try going to the GTS and go online through there and it should work.

hope that helps

4. theb0ssman

Newcomer theb0ssman Newbie

United States
    that actually makes a lot of sense to me... but now comes the stupid question ladies and gents.. whats a GTS and where can i find that?

Edited: oop scratch that, i found it, lemme see if i get any problems...
    Edited again: i was able to get my friend code and add people to my friends list, but cant play with them at all, weird...