Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly, It runs fine and it will load and save without any problems... My only annoyance with it so far is when i first load the game and im given the choice of loading a save or new game or nintendo wfc settings. If I select the nintendo wfc option everything is fine until i exit the wifi settings then im greeted with a white screen, Anyone know what could be causing this error??
unsure.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few games have given me the same exact problem in the past (Clubhouse Games...) so I'm guessing it's another randomly problematic game. However, you can avoid even having to set up your WiFi connection with PKMN by setting up your WiFi settings with a different DS game and saving those settings. Those settings will be saved as default and you won't have to set it up again in PKMN, it'll be ready to go straight online with the settings you added in that other DS game...

Btw, are you using a Supercard Lite?

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes im using a SClite, Im going to try it on my SCSD later and see if thats any differant. Glad im not the only one having probs with some games! Thanks for the reply
smile.gif

theb0ssman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"However, you can avoid even having to set up your WiFi connection with PKMN by setting up your WiFi settings with a different DS game and saving those settings."

what do you mean by that? you mean a dif PKMN game? or a whole DS game in general, because i have several games with saved Wifi settings.

I too have SClite btw.

Helter Skelter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can set up wifi with Pokemon, if you want. Even if it freezes on the white screen when you try to exit, the settings are still saved.

The problem I'm having is that trying to use the GTS function results in the game freezing up. Looking around elsewhere, I can see I'm not the only one with this issue. Anyone have a clue what's up? The game runs great, aside from this one problem.

SCLite as well.

theb0ssman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it seems that the wifi does not save after that blank screen. I go to the pokecenter to battle, and when i choose join game.. i get the red bar for connection and my usb wifi doesnt detect anyone trying to connect.

Helter Skelter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange. It saved it just fine for me. I was able to connect to a WEP-enabled access point and receive a friend code after getting the white screen. I'm also able to go back in to the WFC settings menu and see that the settings are indeed still there, and any changes I make will stick.

Any changes should be saved as soon as you hit the "Save Settings" button.

theb0ssman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i just got it to work a little, when i go to the Wi-Fi club and it asks me to make a friend code, it seems to work perfectly.. but otherwise it doesnt work at all, like i cant battle or join with friends you know.. weird huh? Like i have a friend code and have people on my friends list, but when we try to connect im not getting any connect, red bar the whole time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now that I hear it fully it sounds slightly familiar