ROM Hack Pokemon White (U) freezes before fight with N (minor spoilers)

B-Lance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Same as in title, after beating the elite 4 and entering the team Plasma's Castle, before entering the room with problably N, the game freezes, though sound still goes on. Is there any patch or sth ? I have R4 Woods 1.28. Looked through the forum, yet didn't find anything. If you can, please help =)

B-Lance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nope, Im playing without cheats. Just a clean Pokemon Black Rom. Yet, i didn't have problems with exp (there was an antipiracy system like that in Black/White, right ?)

B-Lance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for misunderstanding, i've been rushing, because of time. Anyways, my rom is Pokemon Black (E). Yeah, quite a mistake.
Onto topic. Patching didn't work, still the same problem.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you get an error message with a blue screen on top? Are you using Pokesav? If so, try to edit some Pokemon to help not freeze the game. The same thing was happening to me, but it turns out that I made a Meloetta instead of a Meowth (XP). If the error message does not pop up, then there may be something wrong with the rom itself. Maybe if you save the .sav file onto your desktop, download a new rom (E), play the new rom for like a minute, and paste the old save on top of the new save.
yaynds.gif

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Get a new ROM. When you put it on your flashcard rename your save file to the ROM file name so you're save will still work (For example if your rom is named PKMNBL.nds you rename your save to PKMNBL.sav [or whatever format the save is in]).

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If all else fails format your memory card with the panasonic formatter and add everything back after you made a back up on your computer,sometimes memory cards need a good cleaning...

B-Lance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tried everything (new roms at least 3, changing Menu (diff WoodR4 ver. and YSmenu) im playing a clean game, without cheats, hacks or other third party software) but formatting the SD. Will do it today, thanks for everything.

B-Lance

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Actually, never thought that SD card can mess up so much. Yet it DID help, after Format the game goes on. Thanks a lot for help =D

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No problem,if you use your memory card alot(adding/removing games)it can mess up games and cause freezes and such,pretty basic stuff but does wonders sometimes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson