Hacking pokemon white issue

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright hopefully this can be solved quick and easy like.
So I have a clean rom of pokemon white on my acekard. The acekard is updated to the latest firmware, has been recently formatted (like five minutes before posting this tread) and has bypass antipiracy Enabled.
I try to load pokemon white, and it then proceeds to give me the yellow Loading words, and then freeze. I also have this problem with pokemon conquest but thats a different matter.
My pokemon white never gave me this problem until I updated to 1.9. Can anyone try and help me please?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok what happens if you turn off bypass AP?
Cause i know that games just "work" when i run them in clean mode on my DStwo ( i know thats a different matter ) but never hurts.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yepyep, in fact the only roms not working are my pokemon roms. Which is only pokemon white and conquest.

EDIT: Just tried using Pokemon Black to see if I get a change, no dice. Black also sticks on loading screen. All my other roms are working perfectly, except for pokemon.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is strange...
I have had a similar problem, um I think I had cheats on,I turned all cheats off and it worked. Yep that's how it went.

Wait.. Do you have cheats on?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not, I havent touched the cheats menu. I dont think its the sav file either, i tried deleting it (i have it backed up) and tried running white and black without a sav file and still got no result. Is there a thing in the cheat menu I can turn on to force white/black to work? I saw people posting about such a cheat for black2/white2, i didnt know if there was such an option for just black/white.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be working without such a cheat or the need for any patches if you're running the latest acekard stuff... I don't really know what the problem could be, except that maybe you have unclean B/W roms or something. Clean roms should just work on Acekards now.

Are the roms trimmed or anything like that?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be working without such a cheat or the need for any patches if you're running the latest acekard stuff... I don't really know what the problem could be, except that maybe you have unclean B/W roms or something. Clean roms should just work on Acekards now.

I dont think so, i have tried multiple rom images as well. Tried one from a site (us version) tried one from a torrent (couldnt garuntee it was clean) and i think I tried one from mediafire.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I dont think so, i have tried multiple rom images as well. Tried one from **** (us version) tried one from a torrent (couldnt garuntee it was clean) and i think I tried one from mediafire.
Edit out that rom site, bro!

Hmm, the one from there should have worked. I dont know what it could be. :/

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed my bad o.o
yeah ive always had good luck with that site, thats why none of this is making sense to me. Its not like i'm trying to run b/w2! I just need white/black to entertain me for awhile D:
Ive tried the bypass ap, tried disabling soft reset and keeping it enabled, tried different combos, havent gotten squat for results.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to bump, But I have an update. I formatted again, this time Pokemon Black has given me A FAT error which is the first time I have gotten this reaction. Still using AKAIO 1.9, but I'm hoping maybe this FAT error can help me progress to fixing this issue.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you getting a white screen when running Pokemon White 2? I was having this problem myself with 1.9.0. I went back to 1.8.9 and the problem was resolved. Prior to doing that, I tried different SD cards (different manufacturer, different speeds, etc), and they all had the same issue.

JoshFiles

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was having this exact issue with Pokemon White 2, and I fixed it by reformatting the card using the Panasonic SD Card formatter. I think the issue may have to do with the cluster size for ROMs over a certain size needing to be 16KB, and the Windows formatter doesn't do this properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"