Aion11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hello,

I have Nintendo Ds lite and I use R4i3ds card. I use transend 4 gb hc card. I have used YSmenu latest version to play pokemon white 2. the rom runs!

but the problem is- the intro works perfectly. but after pressing start button.. there is only black screen with shattering intro sounds.

i have waited so long for this game. i have formatted my sd card with sdfformatter but it is the same. please help me!!!

Aion11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
If you follow all the instructions in order, at one point the game will start running.
i have done every step.... but not working. every game runs smoothly except pokemon black 2 & white 2. what do u think should i change my r4 card or sd card?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
i have done every step.... but not working. every game runs smoothly except pokemon black 2 & white 2. what do u think should i change my r4 card or sd card?
You have not done every step, don't lie to us.

Go through all the steps, one by one, in order, and actually do them. Even if you think one of the steps is stupid or useless or doesn't apply, it might be the one that fixes the issue.

Aion11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Go through all the steps, one by one, in order, and actually do them. Even if you think one of the steps is stupid or useless or doesn't apply, it might be the one that fixes the issue.
what is the benefit lying to u!!
it simply does not work.
sorry to say it but your post was not helpful for my issue.
i am going to buy a new 8 gb class 10 sd card.
thank you

Aion11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

by the way.. your post helped me some other way... it made my card work lot faster.. pokemon black & white now runs super fast. thanks to your post.
but unfortunately black-white 2 does not work. i used clean rom, patched rom etc... no use.

Aion11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Considering that the last step is "buy a new cart", it's extremely obvious that you did not do them all.

Actually DO the steps, and show us all the info that happens. What's the CRC, what's the info on the MicroSD, where are you getting the updates, etc.
just solved the problem... i used my cousins class 4 sd card, now it works.. my sd card was class 2... thank you everyone.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol