Gaming Pokemon trading question

MegamanSPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I trade pokemon from a legit copy to a downloaded one? I have a legit diamond version and I was wondering if its ok to trade with the Platinum one I saved in my DSTT?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
MegamanSPX said:
Can I trade pokemon from a legit copy to a downloaded one? I have a legit diamond version and I was wondering if its ok to trade with the Platinum one I saved in my DSTT?
It's not okay if you're trading a prized pokemon to your ROM of platinum... For SD Cards can go and need reformats at any time.... >.>

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Inunah said:
MegamanSPX said:
It's not okay if you're trading a prized pokemon to your ROM of platinum... For SD Cards can go and need reformats at any time.... >.>
Not a problem if the .sav on the card is backed up to PC straight after the transfer.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
Inunah said:
MegamanSPX said:
Not a problem if the .sav on the card is backed up to PC straight after the transfer.
Oh it could be a problem.... Like if you save your game, and just when you go to put the SD Card into the PC to back up your stuff it says you need a reformat.
It's happened to me, but not with Pokemon. I was depressed. I lost halfway done save data of most of my games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?