Pokemon Trading from Hacked Switch to unhacked

nintendokxller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway that my clean unhacked switch can get banned from trading pokemon on scarlet and violet locally with a hacked switch on emummc.

Evildood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway that my clean unhacked switch can get banned from trading pokemon on scarlet and violet locally with a hacked switch on emummc.
The switch no, your account maybe.
Simply put if you plan on using these pokemon to play online battles coop etc if they are not legal pokemon (meaning all the Metadata is correct) you could be banned, if you use an editor like pkhex to mod pokemon they will usually warn you if and when the pokemon isn't legal and even tell you which parameters are impossible but it's not perfect. If you're playing the modded nx without cheats etc then everything you catch should be considered legal and not get you flagged when traded and used. If you used a cheat to say catch a Mew or a pokemon that is from the opposite version of your game or not in them at all it would still be very illegal but then again are you gonna use it online ?

nintendokxller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch no, your account maybe.
Simply put if you plan on using these pokemon to play online battles coop etc if they are not legal pokemon (meaning all the Metadata is correct) you could be banned, if you use an editor like pkhex to mod pokemon they will usually warn you if and when the pokemon isn't legal and even tell you which parameters are impossible but it's not perfect. If you're playing the modded nx without cheats etc then everything you catch should be considered legal and not get you flagged when traded and used. If you used a cheat to say catch a Mew or a pokemon that is from the opposite version of your game or not in them at all it would still be very illegal but then again are you gonna use it online ?
I do plan online play on my owf switch No cheats runing on emumc game tho just plan on playing the game through and trading the exclusives over

Thanks so I should be safe trading pokemon back and forth as l long as it's local trades

Last edited by nintendokxller,

Evildood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do plan online play on my owf switch No cheats runing on emumc game tho just plan on playing the game through and trading the exclusives over

Thanks so I should be safe trading pokemon back and forth as l long as it's local trades
Yeah as long as that's all you do it's fine. Don't forget to make sure every trade has either evo items or valuable gifts to bring to the ofw with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow