Banned switches and Primary consoles

Crusgerinie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have two switches, and the primary console is banned. If I deregister my banned switch, and never connect it to the internet again, will I still be forced to connect to the internet to play my downloadable content like the DLC for scarlet and violet and my digital copy of Legends Arceus?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On secondary unit it check for if the any of your system linked to that Nintendo account is playing the game so if it is isn't you get to play, so it still check, regardless if one of your unit gets banned, just that one unit is banned.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Crusgerinie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On secondary unit it check for if the any of your system linked to that Nintendo account is playing the game so if it is isn't you get to play, so it still check, regardless if one of your unit gets banned, just that one unit is banned.
Yeah but if I never connect the secondary to the internet ever again, how can the console itself get an update telling it to check for the DRM test?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah but if I never connect the secondary to the internet ever again, how can the console itself get an update telling it to check for the DRM test?
It can't. And since it's banned, it wouldn't even if it went online. Even if it did, you should be able to fake link the account to get it working again. There's no issue making your non banned console the primary one, since there are always ways with homebrew to get things working on the banned one.

You'll probably have to contact Nintendo support to change the primary Switch though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1