Country
United States
why buy if u can get it for free
wink2.gif

joshco

Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering, having recently completed firered, can I get that up on one ds with a g6 and hook in to pearly on another with R4?

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
I was gonna download it, but now I am kind of concerned with what exactly will work and what won't.

So let's re-cap, can you guys help me out? Here's my understanding:
DS Wi-Fi connection WILL work.
DS Local multiplayer WILL work.
DS local DOWNLOAD play may or may not work, it depends on the flash card.
DS to WII connection for Pokemon Battle Revolution will NOT work? Is this confirmed? Cuz that is the big one for me.
I would assume local wouldnt work (unless ur card had a good track record for local play), reason why wii2ds doesnt

remember u can send pokemon to ur wii over wificonnection, but its going to slow and painful compared to local

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to download one, and buy the other. The main reason for this is that the ROM (at least with the R4DS, trimmed) won't work with Pokemon Battle Revolution with the DS Wii connection. I tested it with the real imports and they work, but the ROM didn't. I'm gonna try it later untrimmed, but I don't think it will change anything.

witchedwiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've bought already pokemon diamond from videogameplus.ca, i'll download pokemon pearl as soon as it is available (fact is that usually it takes like 7-10 days for a games to arrive from canada to italy
tongue.gif
) and i'll buy pokemon pearl eu on the 30th of june...
lecture.gif

and yes i DO have a flash cart but i use it for the very purpose it should be.. i try a game, if i like it i buy it straight away
smile.gif

of course this doesn't apply to pokemon since i know i'll simply love it like ruby/sapphirre/emerald, provided there are some decent additions and all
smile.gif

oh well but that's just me
tongue.gif

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to download one, and buy the other. The main reason for this is that the ROM (at least with the R4DS, trimmed) won't work with Pokemon Battle Revolution with the DS Wii connection. I tested it with the real imports and they work, but the ROM didn't. I'm gonna try it later untrimmed, but I don't think it will change anything.
Would you mind testing that untrimmed later and letting us know the results? I think a lot of us would appreciate it
smile.gif
I know I would!

kanore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hmm.. But the Wifi system in the game itself would work with other versions right? :x

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i've bought already pokemon diamond from videogameplus.ca, i'll download pokemon pearl as soon as it is available (fact is that usually it takes like 7-10 days for a games to arrive from canada to italy
tongue.gif
) and i'll buy pokemon pearl eu on the 30th of june...
lecture.gif

and yes i DO have a flash cart but i use it for the very purpose it should be.. i try a game, if i like it i buy it straight away
smile.gif

of course this doesn't apply to pokemon since i know i'll simply love it like ruby/sapphirre/emerald, provided there are some decent additions and all
smile.gif

oh well but that's just me
tongue.gif
You should be a total retard believing this shit.

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Already tried Pokemon Battle Revolution (J) with Pearl (U). The DS can't even pick up the signal from the Wii anymore. Sorry guys, (J) version of D/P only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol