ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

LicanTus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
\
Well I dont know what happened but I delete the entire folder (title/cheats/etc) then downloaded the last one from Switch cheats db and now it works but the thing is that I dont have the inf hp nor pp codes :( ill try to add them to see if they dont get me the error.

Also do I really need the wipe med bag code ? is because it gives me some key item or does it block the game or something without it?

Since you said you downloaded them from the other site then just add them in Manually you can probably download the file from this forum and copy over some of the codes manually to the file you have that worked for you, as long as you dont have that wipe med bag code you should be fine since all it did was delete all items from med bag it was mostly only for those people that had problems with items going into the med bag so it is not needed.

Last edited by LicanTus,

Nakuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UGH FINALLY im using my friends switch to transfer all the legendaries from a chinese save but i had to get to the point i unlock local comm and its such a stupid long process without the bike

Meko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated the txt code file with codes that were fixed and tested working thanks to AMANO9527 for testing and posting them all for easy access, so all medicine x999, all pokeballs x999, all battle items x999, all tm and tr x99, all ingredients x999 these were all tested and fixed and are now in the txt code file. Also thanks to Meko for testing these codes too, I have left the all other items code that was already in there because the new one that was posted was not working properly and Meko showed a video that it was not working, unless i missed a later post i did not see a fix for it if there is indeed a fix for it let me know and i will update the file again.
Nope still nothing for me with the others items code just yours works for me

LicanTus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope still nothing for me with the others items code just yours works for me
Good thing i left that one in there for now, the only thing is mine i believe some people said it was missing a few things and that there were a few items that need to go in a different tab but i dont know which ones it is lol also dont know which items are missing.

Meko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good thing i left that one in there for now, the only thing is mine i believe some people said it was missing a few things and that there were a few items that need to go in a different tab but i dont know which ones it is lol also dont know which items are missing.
I know i posted three items that needed to be removed one was escape rope poke doll and i think old grateu

LicanTus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using the masterballs cheat it puts them in my medicine pocket. Anyone know how to fix that?

try this instead

[Pokeballs Slot 1 Masterball x999]
04100000 42934AB8 01f38001

I know i posted three items that needed to be removed one was escape rope poke doll and i think old grateu

Oh yeah did fix those 3 i think yesterday, thanks for telling me about those.

Last edited by LicanTus,

Nakuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright boys ive traded over all 3 starters and the legends ill be putting a english save up with all of them unlocked since they transfer to english when traded

Reactions: CxC and Meko

Meko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try this instead

[Pokeballs Slot 1 Masterball x999]
04100000 42934AB8 01f38001

Oh yeah did fix those 3 i think yesterday, thanks for telling me about those.
No problem if I'm the new codes in the txt ill go test soon and report back if i notice more wrong items

CxC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright boys ive traded over all 3 starters and the legends ill be putting a english save up with all of them unlocked since they transfer to english when traded

Is it the same as the 18 legends starter save that was in chinese..just in English now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol