ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

mgx456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i facing a unusual problem with edizon cheats for pokémon sword. Even if i enable the cheats on edzon they do not take effect in game. The strange thing is that this issue only ocours whith pokemon saword. All other games works fine. I aleeady triple check BID and TID but this is certain right since the cheats apear on edzon but do not take efect in game. Already deleted all data and re instal from a diferent source but the problem is still there. Can wnyone help with tgis ? Sorry the bad english .

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No cheats detected in Pokemon sword. Only this game out of all and i already double checked the build id, the game Id and the location. I really cant fix it. I need help
Post automatically merged:

Edizon isn't recognizing Sword is even on. Why is that?
How did you fix this

Last edited by Dandan0404,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there some way to get NO ENCOUNTERS AT ALL on 1.3.2 ?
these fcking repels doesn't work the same way, and I just want to casually explore and pick the items without worrying about running into pokemons.

WolvClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How does the "Perfect IVs (Hold R)" Cheat actually work? I only can make it work totally random and have no idea when I have to hold the R Button. Could someone explain it to me please? Thanks :)

Coolmotif30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve been searching all over and I can’t seem to find it. Is there a way to enable dynamax for any battle? Not just gym battles? I’ve seen videos of it being done online but I’ve never found the code or mod for it

Coolmotif30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few pages back there was a working Proof of Concept video of a "Dynamax anywhere" code. Was that ever released anywhere or is it still private?

Also, on the topic of PKHeX, when I bring a Pokémon up from Gen VII, the legality marker flags it as "Incorrectly Transferred from Previous Generation." Anything I can do to fix this?
did you ever find if the dynamax anywhere code was ever made?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto