Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Meko

Meko GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2019
    Canada
    if you loaded a pikachu save into eevee you'd have a pikachu that cryd as if it was still eevee and put eevee into pikachu and it spoke as a pikachu you have to use pkhex to convert the save

2. Eon619

Eon619 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2019
    Mexico
    Thes ir shiny charm in the cheats?

3. Meko

Meko GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2019
    Canada
    Its cause the games code gets messed up your basically making a glitch patch for the games

4. Meko

Meko GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2019
    Canada
    did the all others items code get fixed with key items and the other ones removed or is it still wonky?

5. GanonsMight

GanonsMight Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2019
    United States
    Thank you for the reply, just have to wait for PKhex then to fix those checkpoints.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yup, exactly but as it was pointed above by Meko, PKhex could likely fix it and make it work.
    Here is another interesting thing, on the Town map it does show the actual Shield Exclusive Gym building but then when you fly there it's of Sword exclusive.

6. LicanTus

LicanTus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2017
    United States
    I updated the txt code file with codes that were fixed and tested working thanks to AMANO9527 for testing and posting them all for easy access, so all medicine x999, all pokeballs x999, all battle items x999, all tm and tr x99, all ingredients x999 these were all tested and fixed and are now in the txt code file. Also thanks to Meko for testing these codes too, I have left the all other items code that was already in there because the new one that was posted was not working properly and Meko showed a video that it was not working, unless i missed a later post i did not see a fix for it if there is indeed a fix for it let me know and i will update the file again.

Last edited by LicanTus, Nov 13, 2019
  7. HeavensSword

HeavensSword Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2019
    United States
    Last I can recall, the Key Item code was still deleting the Fishing Rod and a couple others. Don't remember if it was fixed yet.

8. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    For some reason not all codes are coming up for me on edizon

9. HeavensSword

HeavensSword Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2019
    United States
    There is a limit in Edizon for how many it will recognize at once. So try disabling some.

ShyPlox likes this.
  10. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Thank you

11. LicanTus

LicanTus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2017
    United States
    I removed the code with 2 Key items shiny charm and oval charm from the txt codes file because it was causing more harm than good, I think on page 42 I posted a code to restore those 2 key items (Adventure Guide and Fishing Rod) not sure if it worked or not I cannot really try it if I am not missing those 2 key items.

If using EdiZon just know that the really long codes need to be broken up after about ~70 lines or else on EdiZon it will get cut off after the ~70 lines and show no codes that were under it either. I believe this problem is not present on sxos but not entirely sure since I also use EdiZon.

12. iKing_PR

iKing_PR Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2014
    United States
    Now i keep getting this problem is there something that I did wrong?

13. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Yea I removed some cheats it still don’t show up I’m guessing the cheats are to long I’m using atmosphere, I had the old cheats work not these tho

14. LicanTus

LicanTus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2017
    United States
    What is the last code that shows up for you?

The only thing i can tell you is to make sure the file structure is right, and there is no duplicate folder should be atmosphere/titles/0100abf008968000/cheats/8dafedbb5be81c2c.txt if you are on sxos then it should be sxos/titles/0100abf008968000/cheats/8dafedbb5be81c2c.txt I believe thats how it is on sxos dont have it so mostly guessing lol. Just make sure you dont have 2 folders called 0100abf008968000 should only be 1 just as i showed in the file structure.

15. ShyPlox

ShyPlox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States

16. _______

_______  

May 13, 2016
    Japan
    Geez, I already finished one and the post game kinda short and suck. Now I knew this and not sure if I should do another version just for that different story parts.

17. HeavensSword

HeavensSword Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2019
    United States
    Yea this gen is unfortunately really shallow content-wise.

18. LicanTus

LicanTus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2017
    United States
    @ShyPlox Test it now download the file again from main page, or just delete the wipe med bag code , it was the wipe med bag code that caused the problem i have removed it and now all others showed up.

Anyone who downloaded the file early that had the code to wpie the med bag will need to download the file again that code made any codes under it not show up, sorry about that.

Last edited by LicanTus, Nov 14, 2019
  19. Breezicus

Breezicus Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2019
    United States
    Texas, USA
    Can someone help me with this?

20. iKing_PR

iKing_PR Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2014
    United States
    \
    Well I dont know what happened but I delete the entire folder (title/cheats/etc) then downloaded the last one from Switch cheats db and now it works but the thing is that I dont have the inf hp nor pp codes :( ill try to add them to see if they dont get me the error.

Also do I really need the wipe med bag code ? is because it gives me some key item or does it block the game or something without it?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted