Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Korados

Korados GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Germany
    Hamburg
    Did someone already suggest an all Berries Code? When I use the item codes, the Berries are not included.

2. SonyUSA

SonyUSA We're all mad here

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    SonyUSA is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 12, 2006
    United States
    Sorry if this was asked already, but if you use the Hold R to shiny the encounters it doesn't mark your trainer card as having found any shinies... does this mean it's flagging the Pokemon as "unsafe" or whatever the term is? Has anyone tried this and then tried to verify it? What are the methods to verify a Pokemon anyway, only Wonder Trade?

3. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    Try it whit update your Card.

4. SonyUSA

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    May 12, 2006
    United States
    Sorry... what? Lol

5. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    Go To the Pokecenter.
    Talk to the Romom Automat
    Update League Card
    Done

6. SonyUSA

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    May 12, 2006
    United States
    Ohhh ya that worked, thanks lol. I thought it updated the numbers in real time... :)

Stoned likes this.
  7. jringo718

jringo718 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    I have a similar issue. I've edited several saves now and the Pokemon do show up as caught in the Pokedex, but I can't find them in any of the 8 boxes. I've checked that I'm putting them in box 1, but I feel like it's saving them in boxes I can't see.

8. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    @jringo718 did you read the OP? cos i know for 100% you didn't as the fix is there, you need your main and backup file to be the exact same pokemon,items and all

9. Ohmahree1

Ohmahree1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2003
    United States
    I'm trying to do something maybe u guys can help. I have a modded sxos switch 8.1 with sword and shield and i have a legit mini one with the actual carts how can i get my modded saved data from the backups i made (using checkpoint) into the new legit one or is it as simple as tracking the data down on the sd card and copying it to a new sd on the console? please help. Also heres a file with some pokemon pk8 files for incentive. its also got some other guy from this group chars included.

Attached Files:

10. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2007
    Brazil
    Save data is in the internal storage. Which you can't get to without hacking the switch; even if you unsolder the chip and read it outside the switch you would still need console-specific keys to decrypt it.

What you can do is insert the hacked 'mons into your hacked console, and then trade with your non-hacked switch using local play.

11. fourstyxx

fourstyxx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2019
    United States
    how come some pokemon get marked illegal and I cant trade them online. it only appears to be legendaries like zacian, I tried making him level 5 and trade to a friend but it wont work online.

12. PatrickJr

PatrickJr GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2017
    Bridgwater
    All clothing items?

13. jringo718

jringo718 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    Sorry, I had made an earlier post and said I've tried that. Both main and backup are identical.

Changes do take effect and other non-Pokemon edits do change and it says I've caught them in the Pokedex, but I can't find them.

14. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    you might of saved them wrong, i suggest using main and once finished export the save as main, then do the long process of downloading all your .pk8s for any new pokemon you added and add them to your backup file and change whatever you did with items etc in the backup file to the same as your main, is kinda grueling but only fix i can think off :(

15. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    You can’t get Zacian at level 5. Online trade has basic legality checks. It knows what Pokémon stats are possible and which are impossible and refuses to allow the impossible ones online.

16. fourstyxx

fourstyxx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2019
    United States
    I even tried at level 100 and kept getting the same error. Seems legendaries are giving me issues. I have all the IV set at 31 maybe that is the issues

17. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    legit just right click location and choose recommended and same for level,should fix it

18. ModelZero

ModelZero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2016
    United States
    I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but I'm trying to add this:
    [500 Capture Count (on)]
    04000000 01379660 52803E80
    04000000 01379664 D65F03C0

[500 Capture Count (off)]
    04000000 01379660 F81E0FF3
    04000000 01379664 A9017BFD
    to the cheat file but every time I add it sx os gives me an error parsing cheat file. Am I missing something?

19. fourstyxx

fourstyxx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2019
    United States

God dang I’ll try this

20. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    @ModelZero your cheat file may be too big,remove some codes else idno what to say

ModelZero likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted