ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright,I'll upload it soon.dont suppose you have your oras file you could upload/pm me? Xd want to run the stuff thru bank myself after changing ids heh.

@Skin tone it's the "asian one"since I'm asian.

Thanks a ton man! :D

And here's my ORAS save, I think this is the right one

Attachments

• main.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: Zidapi

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks a ton man! :D

And here's my ORAS save, I think this is the right one
Think you have the wrong save, that one hasn't even cleared the game :P

Here, the only useful mons are in the last two tabs(legends tapus etc) as the rest I wonder traded lol. Only thing might need to note is the game sync ID is fixed I think? So if you're planning to use that in future you might still need to make a new save.
File details:
Moon
Story/UB Line cleared
Female ( Asian Skin)
Zygarde Cells 90+/100 Though I do have two Zygardes from GTS

Attachments

• main.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by qq12345,

Nawor3565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoot! Here you go, Im almost certain this is the right one ;)

Also looks like your save isnt attached, maybe something happened when you edited your post

Attachments

• main.zip
    137.7 KB · Views: 344

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Shoot! Here you go, Im almost certain this is the right one ;)

Also looks like your save isnt attached, maybe something happened when you edited your post
yeap, you're right, re attached it! And after googling that secure value thing is easily circumvented with savedatafiler, dunno bout jksm.

Reactions: Nawor3565

SilverGoku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can Pkhex the digital copy and the cartridge, simple use Homebrew Launcher. Also somebody can tellme if a free mod can be sell for profit? Is not Luma and co. free application?
Ah, yeah. I just wanted to find a precompiled option I guess you can say. All of my 3DS's are on the most recent firmware.. I do have an old 3ds xl that is on 9.2 though.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Present this morning.... Last currently available wc7 I'm aware of....

100 pk balls from dual pack preorder

Attachments

• tmp_11955-1603 - A gift for the dual pack!-915257153.zip
    272 bytes · Views: 177
Last edited by Sanoblue,
Reactions: Traiver

HHGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since shiny Oranguru and passimian with HA are impossible, does anyone know which pokemon's HA are currently unnobtainable and if they are shiny locked too? I heard the starters HA are shiny locked and cannot be used bc they are unreleased, but I need to know for my PKHEX file.

Raibakuoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why does these savs dont let me get an egg?
I can go online, battle, catch pokémon, but the game gets stuck when i receive an egg from the daycare.

HHGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for the PKHEX (nightly buld) batch editor to change 3DS Region, country, sub region and language? If so, reply to me how because I have tried so far 6 times and every single attempt has been unsuccessful (I am able to change OT Name, IVs, CTs, IDs and friendship/Happiness so far).

This is what I put to make the changes to those properties in the batch editor:
.ConsoleRegion=Americas (NA/SA)
.Language=ENG (English)
.Country=United States
.Region=California

Last edited by HHGamer,

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Any help here?

bandicam 2016-11-30 23-05-27-869.jpg

Lexar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
guys i make all pokemon 1g from egg and 80% of them cant fight in online ... Anyone know the solution ?

Bioren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So can we use the online with the same save on several consoles at the same time without risk of ban? I didn't know that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think