Gaming Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo found in the Eshop Server!

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
i

know but its coming out in a few days

I guess we'll have to see if GF/Nintendo left the data in the demo for it to be mined, like ORAS. Until then, we won't know but it'll be a few days for research to be done maybe more, once the games themselves are released more further research into them can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess we'll have to see if GF/Nintendo left the data in the demo for it to be mined, like ORAS. Until then, we won't know but it'll be a few days for research to be done maybe more, once the games themselves are released more further research into them can be done.

thing is with the oras demo they removed models of pokemon not in the demo but the data was still in the game so we may find out typings and crys and stats but not know what the pokemon looks like in the oras demo the pokemon had unkowns as the models

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
thing is with the oras demo they removed models of pokemon not in the demo but the data was still in the game so we may find out typings and crys and stats but not know what the pokemon looks like in the oras demo the pokemon had unkowns as the models

You're not going to see the models through code..

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
will there be a away to inject some pokemon into the demo which you can't use in the demo or arent in the demo but gf still left them in the data of the demo cause i will want to play with some one those new pokemon and test them out
Unless the game's codes have the pokemons on the demo, it won't be possible.
Additionally, PKHex is still not updated to Sun and Moon for Sun and Moon still isn't released yet.

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
>Soon we get the demo
>
1476650875286.jpg

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol