ROM Hack [First Release/Demo] Miitopia Hard Mode Mod

Kobazco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I'm bringing to you the very first version of my Miitopia Hard Mode mod! Something to note is that it currently has as much content as the Miitopia Demo, meaning it goes up until the first Imp boss.

Screenshots:
YNRymb1.png
8LU23vT.png
dm614Ac.png

ngJY89P.png
yu8Fjl6.png
HktGHO0.png
uP0zA23.png
OXh6j1m.png

Changelog:
  • All Jobs are available to be selected from the start of the game.
  • 3 new enemy types: A goblin that can inflict a burn status. 2 new moths. One drains your MP, and the other deals AoE damage.
  • All enemy pods (Groupings) have been updated to increase difficulty. (Example, Cumulus appearing earlier and with different groups)
  • All bosses have increased health and minor buffs to stats, as well as all new allies assisting them.
Thats it for now, like I said, this has about as much content as the original Miitopia demo, which goes up until the Imp boss. Everything past that is currently NOT EDITED.

The reason I am releasing this early version now is because, like with my Pokemon hacks Rising Sun & Waning Moon, I believe that feedback and playtesting is essential before I commit heavily to such a large scale project. Please feel free to throw in all suggestions.

I am ESPECIALLY in need of suggestions on how to balance the Jobs the player can pick from. I know that Cat is OP, but I am unsure how to do a safe nerf that doesn't completely gut them as a Job.

Installation (Luma3ds)
  • Place the downloaded files in SD:\luma\titles\<titleid>
Tiled IDS:
  • NA: 00040000001B4E00
  • EU: 00040000001B4F00
  • JP: 0004000000178800
Credits: Oman Computar for making the code.bin change/patch for the all Jobs part of the mod.

Preview Video of my initial testing:

Attachments

• Miitopia Hard Mode.zip
    373.8 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by Kobazco,

jino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "Kobazco, post: 8626641, membre: 396856"] Petite mise à jour corrigeant des plantages sur les boss Rock and Mouse [/ QUOTE]
hi i have a question do you think you will finish this mod easily?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.