Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Expliciate

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in the discord chat, that's just a pre-load as far as we know. Somebody is running it through Decrypt9 right now.

Indeed.
21523d40e4.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fake roms and .cias are going to have to step it up. Although Corey in the House is pretty good, it isn't as good as when I thought I downloaded Pokemon Platinum a month in advance. It was on a rom site that was legit so I thought the download was good. Once I loaded the rom, I was Rick Rolled on both screens. It was brilliant!!!

Reactions: Deleted User

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know how long that guy plans to leak everything except the file. I also kind of hope by doing this (genital-teasing), someone figures out where he got the file from. But I'd be satisfied with, why the fuck, was that half-assed Clive Barker-wannabe gorefest on here earlier? Why couldn't that guy do something constructive, like spam the other guy for the S/oon file.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
rom dump is delayed because he broke his 3ds the screens broken but he could just dump it blind just hold button to go to decypt 9 then enter the right buttons cobonations

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lmao