Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Filyx29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if this is off topic, but a title seed is made of a 128 bit binary file or a 128 bit hexadecimal file? just for personal knoleage(i know my english is the worst) thanks

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm not whining, asking for a dump, but please, if someone here grabs the file, upload it to as many sources as you can.

*started watching thread and praying from the bottom of heart*

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so... can someone explain what's this?

8BzHtIu.jpg

Last edited by MichMaster,

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, lets still hope that it is. I need to do my essays and I can't seem to do anything cuz I keep looking at these pages.

Someone leak it so I can get my goddamn essays done. I don't wanna be kicked out of uni

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is off topic, but a title seed is made of a 128 bit binary file or a 128 bit hexadecimal file? just for personal knoleage(i know my english is the worst) thanks

It's not a binary or anything fancy. It's just a 128 character long hexadecimal string. Aka possible combinations of the 128 character long string is numbers 0-9 and letters a, b ,c ,d, e, and f.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, lets still hope that it is. I need to do my essays and I can't seem to do anything cuz I keep looking at these pages.

Someone leak it so I can get my goddamn essays done. I don't wanna be kicked out of uni
"Um, yes, professor? Yeah, I can't seem to do my essays.. Yeah, no, I can't do them cuz the new pokemon games aren't out yet. Well soooorry, that's just how things work."
I thought way too hard about this, and laughed equally as hard.

D

Deleted User

For fucks sake, if you need to ask if it's real don't put "ITS OUT NOW" in the fucking title. Thanks.

Reactions: NekoMichi

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In no time it will be November 18, so this isn't all exciting when it might not leak for public consumption and the official release date being so close. That being said, it is very interesting.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7