Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
And once again 4chan never fails to amuse me.

President Obama !iHEzXnRuaA 11/08/16(Tue)02:14:16 No.
Hello, fellow Americans and fellow residents of other countries. It has come to my attention that many of you Pokemon fans have been condoning the spread of unofficial information on this website about a game that has yet to be released. This is not acceptable. I will call for an FBI study on every single person who has posted or assisted in letting this information come out to the public. I have also contacted all other world leaders to make this a worldwide investigation. To avoid any complication, it would be much simpler for everyone who has taken place in these actions to confess themselves. If you refuse to do so, severe action will be taken. I hope all of you will do the right thing.

-President Obama

QuickQuestion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikipek's Evolution:

X0dsOedz27ZH9ILzDR2yRs0-40KKdpsv8iPOBO4uRts.jpg

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
And once again 4chan never fails to amuse me.

President Obama !iHEzXnRuaA 11/08/16(Tue)02:14:16 No.
Hello, fellow Americans and fellow residents of other countries. It has come to my attention that many of you Pokemon fans have been condoning the spread of unofficial information on this website about a game that has yet to be released. This is not acceptable. I will call for an FBI study on every single person who has posted or assisted in letting this information come out to the public. I have also contacted all other world leaders to make this a worldwide investigation. To avoid any complication, it would be much simpler for everyone who has taken place in these actions to confess themselves. If you refuse to do so, severe action will be taken. I hope all of you will do the right thing.

-President Obama
Luckily an FBI investigation is tantamount to taking no action. :)

These threads have been a riot. A very enjoyable afternoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning