pokemon suffer*cough* suffle save currupted...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Sliter, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    I don't have much idea why this happenes... I was tesring some emunand things but I don't remind of boorting t the updated emunand and then getting to the 9.5 again ..., but it's say i'ts corrupted .. anyway to restore or I did just lot everything?:B (I didin't made an backup...)

2. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    Try this, go to SaveDataFiler, in the list of savegames look for the id 01410 and delete its secure value. (The button combination for that should appear on the top screen).

Good luck.

Sliter likes this.
  3. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    This worked! thank you ^^ you saved me from suffering more xD*runs*

by the way, there where some ones in red and writthen " --broken--" what do this mean? (I can't find a faq about this program :v )

4. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    It means the save is either actually corrupt or there is no save for that program.

Sliter likes this.
  5. BobDoleOwndU

BobDoleOwndU GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 28, 2013
    Canada
    It's a bug with card 1 games I believe. It can be fixed (if you're using roms, not sure about .cias) by making a copy of the save renamed to 000400000FF40A00.sav and mounting the game the save belongs to with Gateway. Then the save can be extracted by selecing CTR CARD on SaveDataFiler. After that you can make whatever changes you want to make to the save and import it again by selecting the rightmost option on SaveDataFiler. Then rename the 000400000FF40A00.sav to whatever it was originally named and you can use it.

tjexp and Sliter like this.
  6. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    wow this is very interesting actually ... I don't understand well how works, actually I'm curious to know what happened to the pokemon suffer and why what I did make it work again :v
    also I think I gonna try it , I want o mess with harvest moon new beggning saves a bit xD

7. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    Applications with red and broken message is normal, not sure it is because of Gateway or not but don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your console. The shuffle save being corrupted happened because you probably restored an old Nintendo 3DS folder, when you open/save in Pokemon Shuffle (and other games that uses the secure value option) the game records the last save made, if you put an older save the game won't recognize it, deleting the secure value makes the game recognize any save for that game.

Sliter likes this.
  8. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    got it! Thank you

9. Dvdek

Dvdek Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Brazil
    Please,

I got my pokemon shuffle file corrupted I dont know why, I just switched sd cards to play another game in the other sd, and after this theres says save file corrupted when opening the Pokémon Shuffle.
    Can someone tell me how to solve this? I wont lost all my progress and I am newbie about those things of files and stuff on 3ds.

Thanks in advance.

10. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Hey, welcome o/ or should I say Bem-vindo? xD
    well I have no idea what happened :o but try doing what garro said, worked for me.

11. Dvdek

Dvdek Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Brazil
    @Sliter

The problem is I dont know how to do what @Garro said. I am kinda out of this stuff, do you use Gateway? I heard about this but I dont have and know.
    If possible and if you know some way, please explain to me.

Thanks in advance.

12. Sliter
    OP

Sliter GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 7, 2013
    Brazil
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    do you use a CFW ? or totally legit file? with the sav data filer homebrew you can see what he's talking about

13. Dvdek

Dvdek Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Brazil
    My file is totally legit, I dont know whats CFW and about homebrew, I heard about and I can have it, since I have Youtube and IronFall softwares on my 3ds firmware 9.9.