ROM Hack Pokemon ss sav file convert

ykhan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi i patched the japanese version of pokemon ss a couple of months ago now that the english version is out is there any way i would be able to convert my japanese sav file into a european one as i dont want to restart.

help would be appreciated thanks
rolleyes.gif

TechnoAllah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It doesn't need to be converted in any way at all, but the anti-piracy will probably stump you. That is, if a save from the patched J rom works in the first place, dunno about that.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think the .sav for patched J rom will be usable on the U version

i have been using my J .sav on the patched J rom, F version and U version
smile.gif

so what you need to do is make sure the game name is the same as the save name
tongue.gif

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
You will have to change all of the pokemon's regions to US in pokesav and maybe a few other things to make it genuine but it will work anyway

ykhan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
um i renamed the sav file to what the nds file was called it starts up and everything but i get a blue screen that says the save file is corrupted using previous one now
then it uses the save file i want it to and i start my game up but i get a black screen
unsure.gif

tommyrocket

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys haven't noticed, when you start a new game and choose your gender, on the Japanese version it showed a 3D running character and on the English version it's just your characters on the bottom screen rather than the top. You can't use a save from an entirely different game in this case, that if some things are completely different, it's not going to be possible.

I tried using my Japanese version save, and it shows up in the load menu, but if you start it, it goes into a black screen and never progresses, thus being stuck and forced to reboot. So dudes, both games are different, meaning the English version has been changed drastically by nintendo, fixing any glitches that may have been in the game. I know in platinum, you could use your Japanese save but both games were roughly the same. Also you could play platinum plus with your save. But again, this case is different and you cannot EVER you use your old saves, ever again on the English version. Sorry guys, at least until anti-piracy has been patched through.

flatoutvincent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tommyrocket said:
If you guys haven't noticed, when you start a new game and choose your gender, on the Japanese version it showed a 3D running character and on the English version it's just your characters on the bottom screen rather than the top. You can't use a save from an entirely different game in this case, that if some things are completely different, it's not going to be possible.

I tried using my Japanese version save, and it shows up in the load menu, but if you start it, it goes into a black screen and never progresses, thus being stuck and forced to reboot. So dudes, both games are different, meaning the English version has been changed drastically by nintendo, fixing any glitches that may have been in the game. I know in platinum, you could use your Japanese save but both games were roughly the same. Also you could play platinum plus with your save. But again, this case is different and you cannot EVER you use your old saves, ever again on the English version. Sorry guys, at least until anti-piracy has been patched through.
im using my jap save atm on English version

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't anyone tell him the badges thing?

If you have 4+ badges on your save, you can't load it on (U) Rom

This doesn't apply for Cyclods and some few(?) other cards

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't apply on one card it doesn't apply. Period. There's no compatibility issue with the save. There's some anti-piracy measures but that doesn't mean that, once properly taken care of, the save won't load like it should.

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
Well my japanese HG save works fine on No$gba, and that's fully completed. Haven't tried using it on a flashcart yet.

TheRealFatShady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tommyrocket said:
I tried using my Japanese version save, and it shows up in the load menu, but if you start it, it goes into a black screen and never progresses, thus being stuck and forced to reboot.

I get the same problem, with my M3 DS Real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello