ROM Hack Pokemon Spirit Crystal

mikau86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tzosin said:
Hey I have found a problem that i cannot pass.

I am using dstwo card have a clean rom of heartgold (U) n did the patch but keeps getting stuck just after you deliver poke egg to elm you go outside and try to leave town to see lyra to begin your journey but it freezes everytime when she comes into view with marril.

I have also tried clean heart gold (U) rom and used rudolphs piracy patch then patched it to spirit crystal but still does the exact same.

I am using:
v1.4 spirit crystal
dstwo cart with version 1.09 or what ever the latest version was that came out few days ago.
sandisc 8gb micro sd
dsi xl

help much appreciated as i really want to play this game

Tzosin
I have exactly the same problem, but I'm using no$zoomer. Are there some kind of AR or something to fix that?

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That must have gotten messed up when I added in aipom let me check the scripting and see what I can do is this on route 29 or in new bark town?

mikau86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suaqua said:
That must have gotten messed up when I added in aipom let me check the scripting and see what I can do is this on route 29 or in new bark town?
It's when I enter to route 29 and the girl and her marrill are supposed to teach me how to catch a pokemon. As soon I see them the rom freezes...

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks that narrows down the problem alot can you pm me your sav file so i can do some testing to try to fix this?

mikau86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suaqua said:
thanks that narrows down the problem alot can you pm me your sav file so i can do some testing to try to fix this?
Never mind, I've solved it with a not so very 'technical' way. I saved the game just in front of the point where the rom crashes and then I used pokésav to change the coordenates of my trainer to pass through that point and continue to route 29 without touching it. The event didn't occur (and the girl with her marrill are still there, waiting for me. lol), but I continued the game without troubles. The only thing I have to keep in mind is that I need to do this every time I have to go to/exit from the town by foot, but meh... nothing to worry about. Thanks anyway!

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats just a temporary fix I still want to fix the problem so I will work on that when I have time.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting entirely random freezes.

Like the game freezing when I go into a Pokemon Center, or on the way into Sprout Tower.

Tzosin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry dint see the PM part
frown.gif

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokku said:

Like the game freezing when I go into a Pokemon Center, or on the way into Sprout Tower.

apply rudolphs AP patch and this should be fixed have you beaten the first gym yet?

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suaqua said:
Rokku said:

apply rudolphs AP patch and this should be fixed have you beaten the first gym yet?

Nope.

It's not a hanging freeze where the screen goes black and the music stops, it's a random freeze where the music keeps going as normal, and depending on when it happens, the visuals, but the game doesn't respond.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure ya do buddy!
smile.gif

But actually, that should already be in this game since it's changed so much. All these changes should prove to make this game quite challenging for seasoned vets who already know all of the pokemon and attacks. I'll be sure to pick this up.

question: does this have wireless?

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what region does the game have to be because i've tried usa and europe regions and they have just been corrupt

never mind, working now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: