Anyone know who numbers 85, 86, 168, 275, 332, 335 are in the Scarlet/Violet pokedex? Every effing website lists them in National Dex order and I have no way of knowing who I am missing.
Anyone know who numbers 85, 86, 168, 275, 332, 335 are in the Scarlet/Violet pokedex? Every effing website lists them in National Dex order and I have no way of knowing who I am missing.
Anyone know who numbers 85, 86, 168, 275, 332, 335 are in the Scarlet/Violet pokedex? Every effing website lists them in National Dex order and I have no way of knowing who I am missing.
I made an improvement to the gender code; this new version will only change the gender if the pokemon can be of that gender, so it shouldn't generate bugged pokemon if you try to get, say, a female Tauros or Bronzor.
I made an improvement to the gender code; this new version will only change the gender if the pokemon can be of that gender, so it shouldn't generate bugged pokemon if you try to get, say, a female Tauros or Bronzor.
I made an improvement to the gender code; this new version will only change the gender if the pokemon can be of that gender, so it shouldn't generate bugged pokemon if you try to get, say, a female Tauros or Bronzor.
Sorry about that I fell asleep earlier. I really can't figure out why it wouldnt be working. I saw your cheat layout. The folders are like this and the text file is IN just the cheats folder yes?
This is for ryujinx so where the red arrow in pic is where they should be.
Aside from that I don't know what else to do about it. They just "work" for me.
Look in OP post. I took it from the spoiler section called "Falo Encounter codes" OP = first post in this thread.
In Falo Encounter codes spoiler if you read it you'll know, there's links for pokemon, and items. The 2nd row of these links (the links lead to posts in this thread by Rui-san), is the hex IDs. Look at the 2nd picture I posted.
they're the same thing so I dunno what you're on about lul -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP BY STEP RYUJINX CHEAT INSTRUCTIONS: (SEE PICTURE 3)
This assumes you have the game up and running, I ain't dealing with emulator troubleshooting:
Step 1. Figure out what version of the game you're on. This example will be for Scarlet and patch 1.01.
Step 2. open ryujinx, on main menu right click game, click "Open Mod Directory"
Step 3. double click the 'cheats' folder in here. If there isn't one, make one. Exactly like that, no quotes. cheats
step 4. place the cheatfile from OP or make your own 'B26A631109A29124.txt' (no quotes)
step 4a. put the cheats in this file. Make sure it's saved as .txt
step 5. Go back to Ryujinx, right click game again, click "Manage Cheats"
step 6. Activate/Deactivate by clicking the box next to them.
IMPORTANT:
For Ryujinx, say you want encounter.
You do step 5, select encounter cheats in step 6, then SAVE and EXIT RYUJINX, RELAUNCH IT, THEN LAUNCH THE GAME.
If this doesn't work I frankly don't know what to tell ya. Best wishes.
notes: Ignore mine says dirty 1.0 ryujinx, I just merged some PRs together that anons on /vg/ found useful to make my own comfy version this won't affect this at all.
Post automatically merged:
for me I got a dawn stone at like the 2nd rank of pokedex unlocks I dunno if its random or what
The first one for me was 5 great balls
Post automatically merged:
This has been eating the boys at /vp/ alive for days trying to figure out the tandemaus and dudunsparce thing.
Post automatically merged:
08000000 03075530 00000002 00000080
This would be the encounter for fire tauros ,you would use in in place of the part in the 1st post of this thread under "Falo's Encounter codes" check out the 2nd image in this post
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...