Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone know where/how the chinese legendaries are obtained normally?
The "normal" way is to take the history class all the way till pass the final exam. Then talk to the history teacher and she'll mark the 4 seals on the map: yellow, orange, blue and purple. You will have to find 8 stakes of each to break the seal in order to catch them. The locations were posted by someone here. After catch all 4 of them, go back to the teacher and she will give you a TM as reward.

Or you can skip the class and find all the stakes. I didn't try it but it would probably work. Still you might need to take the classes to get the TM.

DjdjHelpRyujinxFix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try purge shader cache (right click game in main menu then it's in one of those options)
Other than that I'm not sure unless I think of something else
Nope still crashing, this is the error message
1668656026914.png

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys one question, today I realized two phenomena, both regarding my previous spawning spree, when I turn on the pokemon spawning cheat:

1) sometimes I find "ghost" pokemon, as in pokemon models with their animations and sounds BUT no collision, can't be interater in any way, they're just there
2) sometimes I catch (or see) pokemon I previously conjured among the spawning pokemon, be pokemon not native of the area or holding items I generated a while ago.

Both stances persist even after fully turning off the console, I must note I usually just spawned pokemon to generate some items, but I experimented with stuff like PLA/Hissuianmons or HOME transfers like Heatran or the Future Paradoxes, and even when I usually disable their codes at the end of my tests, thus I don't know what's going on. any ideas about what's going on?

Reactions: phil3254

Oris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody ever find out how exactly to get a Dudunsparce 3-segment form? I've evolved about 20 Dunsparce, but no dice.

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody ever find out how exactly to get a Dudunsparce 3-segment form? I've evolved about 20 Dunsparce, but no dice.
it and the number of baby mice on are apparently "random"... kinda like Wumple so I assume that,just like Wurmple, it's tied to their personality value

ragnell90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I am trying to evolve my Crabrawler. I imagined it would evolve leveling up on Glaseado Mountain, but it didn't. So I was checking Ruimusume Github to find the condition, and more questions arised instead. Crabrawler has two ways of evolving? Dudunsparce has two forms? How to evolve to the other form? Tandemaus has two visibly different forms, but how to evolve to the other form? How to evolve to Hisuian forms?

So far, I understood this

Rellor to Rabsca, 1000 steps (allegedly on a muddy area, but the parameters are the same as for Pawmo and Bramblin, so I don't think it's necessary).
Condition: UNKNOWN_50; Parameters: [1000, 0, 0, 0]

Pawmo to Pawmot, 1000 steps.

Bramblin to Brambleghast, 1000 steps.

Finizen to Palafin, play in co-op (for Finizen specifically, after level 38).
Condition: UNKNOWN_51; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Tandemaus to Maushold form 0, one of them is, allegedly, beat a Pokémon with Tandemaus and reach level 25+.
Condition: UNKNOWN_52; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Tandemaus to Maushold form 1, a different condition, but what?
Condition: UNKNOWN_53; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Gimmighoul form 0 to Gholdengo, collect 999 coins.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]
Gimmighoul form 1 to Gholdengo, Roaming form? Can we catch it? Both evolve to the same Gholdengo.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]

Bisharp to Kingambit, defeat 3 Bisharp (while holding Leader's Crest, allegedly???)
Condition: UNKNOWN_55; Parameters: [3, 0, 0, 0]

Primeape to Annihilape, use move Rage Fist 20 times.
Condition: UNKNOWN_56; Parameters: [20, 0, 0, 0]

Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 0, level up knowing Hyper Drill
Condition: UNKNOWN_57; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 1, level up knowing another move?
Condition: UNKNOWN_58; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]

No UNKNOWN_59 nor UNKNOWN_60.

Scyther to Kleavor, unknown, but the same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Qwilfish form 1 to Overqwil, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Ursaring to Ursaluna, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Stantler to Wyrdeer, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Sneasel form 1 to Sneasler, level up during the day, but holding a different item (Razor Claw?)
Condition: SOUBI_NOON; Parameters: [49, 0, 0, 0]

Goomy to Sliggoo, also has two forms, one should be Hisuian, but in Scarlet/Violet, it cannot evolve to Hisuian form. However, the parameters are different from other Hisuian forms (1 instead of 0, whatever it means). So the only form of evolving to Hisuian Goodra here, is by having a Hisuian Sliggoo to begin with, Goomy won't do.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [1, 0, 0, 0]
Post automatically merged:

I got a Dawn Stone on the skiing slope for the ice gym (after the challenge, of course).
Crabrawler can be evolved using Ice Stone.

I think Hisuian forms maybe only obtainable via HOME. Evolution directly in the game may be difficult as there are no agile/strong style mechanism in the game. I have not tried to get Hisuian forms yet, so I cannot confirm, just my guess.

For Tandemaus, I cannot figure out how to evolve it yet. Tried "Beat a Pokemon and reach +25 level" but it is not worked. Maybe something else is needed. I will try to test "off screen" someone mentioned here. If it's worked, great and well, GameFreak, you will get a lot of parents to answer their children asking where that baby mouse came from.

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just realizing we didnt have any codes for Ability Encounters? Like say Encounter pokemon with Ability 1 2 or 3 (hidden ability) then i suppose you could use the encounter code for ability capsule for 2 of the 3 and just make one to encounter pokemon with hidden ability and call it a day tbh. hmm...

Last edited by phil3254,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: with a stylus tho?